Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I think Shail did right by exposing the truth by showing the CD before the wedding..she had the obligation to Mayank and Gunjan to show it before the wedding took place

But I felt she should have put Mayank and Gunjan together to it and talk it through before planning to get them married

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shayl disappointed me (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidha

nidha

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
sorry i don't agree wid u... why shuld she consider charus feelings who is a devil

Edited by nidha - 26 December 2012 at 7:40am

karish77

karish77

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Nidha

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I agree yet i Don't agree. Your statement is surely an understatement which does not depict the whole truth and reality!

Shayl has taken Gunjan's responsibility. Shayl knows that the wiches has created the misunderstanding between MayAn and that they love each other alot! She knows that Charu is not the right one for Mayank. so i see what Shayl did as praise worthy because as Charu is, Charu should not have separated two persons(lovers) purposely just to get the benefit of marrying! and its true Shayl cares only about Gunjan. The reason for that lies simply in the task she has put her self for to take care of Gunjan and make sure she gets happiness because she has prmosied this not only to Akash but Sneha and how would Shayl feel is she is questioned by Akash about his daughter wedding? So i give Khudos to Shayl for asking Gunjan if she still wants to save her marriage with Mayank! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.