Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Shayl disappointed me (Page 2)

happygirl123 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I think Shail did right by exposing the truth by showing the CD before the wedding..she had the obligation to Mayank and Gunjan to show it before the wedding took place

But I felt she should have put Mayank and Gunjan together to it and talk it through before planning to get them married

nidha Newbie

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
sorry i don't agree wid u... why shuld she consider charus feelings who is a devil

Edited by nidha - 26 December 2012 at 7:40am
karish77 Newbie

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Nidha
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I agree yet i Don't agree. Your statement is surely an understatement which does not depict the whole truth and reality!

Shayl has taken Gunjan's responsibility. Shayl knows that the wiches has created the misunderstanding between MayAn and that they love each other alot! She knows that Charu is not the right one for Mayank. so i see what Shayl did as praise worthy because as Charu is, Charu should not have separated two persons(lovers) purposely just to get the benefit of marrying! and its true Shayl cares only about Gunjan. The reason for that lies simply in the task she has put her self for to take care of Gunjan and make sure she gets happiness because she has prmosied this not only to Akash but Sneha and how would Shayl feel is she is questioned by Akash about his daughter wedding? So i give Khudos to Shayl for asking Gunjan if she still wants to save her marriage with Mayank! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index