Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I think Shayl did not consider even for a minute what will happen to charu's parents if the marriage is off? All that she is concerned about is gunjan only. she could have shown the cd even after marriage to teach them a lesson. And she is not even concerned about gunjan but her own zid of keeping gunjan in that house by hook or crook. She even prevented gunjan from going to australia.

Seema and Sangeeta are bad and greedy and also scheming but they are not entirely wrong. Gunjan's love story was kept secret while the marriage preparations were going on and even then charu's feelings were not taken into account by shayl. She was half hearted.

Glad that gunjan took a stand and refused the shaadi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80swagakevin2brat2008MSN_VannyDOC108HashiBoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shayl disappointed me" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Shayl wanted to benefit Mayank and punish unintentionally charu and her pparents for none of their fault, especially the parents. Did she think even for a second about others and their feelings?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Virekharnfanlil_Ritu

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
initially shayll was not very keen on this relationship ...but later on she agreed to stand by them and she had an idea that these three ladies had a hand in all the misunderstandings ...so she wanted the lie and conspiracy to be out in public  so that later gunjan should not feel that inspite of shayll knowing she kept quiet ...so i think shayll did the right thing and gunjan was given  a choice 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258Vinnie79brat2008happygirl123

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Agree with u for some extend.. She should not ask Gunjan to get married to Mayank on the same day... Or at least should have asked what she wants..

Well If she really cares her she would never let her maary Mayank until he proves himself that he deserves her..What a rush ? For them marraige is the ultimate thing in the whole universe.. And how ome she get Gunjan married when her father is not present..

serenity258changumangu123brat2008

macdonald

Groupbie

macdonald

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Agree with u for some extend.. She should not ask Gunjan to get married to Mayank on the same day... Or at least should have asked what she wants..

Well If she really cares her she would never let her maary Mayank until he proves himself that he deserves her..What a rush ? For them marraige is the ultimate thing in the whole universe.. And how ome she get Gunjan married when her father is not present..

I think what shayl did needed guts! She loves gunjan and mayank equally. She was quitely letting things take their course when suddenly the cd got into her hands.it was all spontaneous after that. Her asking gunjan to get married to mayank etc. As for marriage being the universe if living under the same roof love became their universe then from the small town thinking point of view marriage is the universe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmmDOC108

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Showing the contents of the CD in public when all relations and would be relations are around needed guts and Shayl had that.

After that I guess she went into assumption mode, thinking that ultimately its about love and hence unite the love birds.

Gunjan seemed to have remembered Shayl advice of not loosing self-respect at any cost and mad her decision. Gunjan spoke about trust which is the most important thing, but am sure somewhere she would have considered the fact that her relationship with Seema is now beyond repair and hence backed off

serenity258brat2008DOC108

yoyowatsup

yoyowatsup

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
don't agree, no offense

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I agree Shayl did not once ask after the truth came out what Gunjan wanted. I mean ya she saw Gunjan crying for Mayank but that does not mean in order to make Gunjan happy she would take the decision of the marriage and that too on the same day. What I don't understand is what did Shayl think that after marriage SS duo would stop pestering Gunjan or that she would continuously save Gunjan from them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.