Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Being an Indian...living in India I can vouch for the fact that the policing in India is terrible. The police force works only under media or political pressure. I dont care for what happens in another country. Its not my problem. I want the police force of my country to do their basic duties properly. The Salman case is a part of the larger problem.

How many hit n run cases are you following in INDIA? Before judging police force on some daily newspapers report do u even know what is the procedure to give summon?

You talk about Police, do u even know it's a contempt of court if you publish a report in which you are questioning a summon being reached or not? Court procedures are not public material to be printed like this.

How many cases in which summons are not reached, do u post every news here? 

What kind of larger problem is salman's case? Just as a normal citizen he is facing the law procedure from day 1, still today he is not cleared on this case, verdict is pending, What big blunder does Salman khan did just by meeting a accident in his life which is happening every day in millions all over the world?

I am also a indian, i don't say my indian police is 100% right, but at least i don't give opinions of just media reports whom they themselves not vouch for is it correct or not.

Media ppl have time to investigate now even if summon was reached to Salman Khan or not, while there are other more important things happening in Mumbai. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

He could be in Kjo's bedroom.

That is reserved for SRK for lifetime 😆
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

That is reserved for SRK for lifetime 😆

Heard that Kjo has kicked out SRK . 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

How many hit n run cases are you following in INDIA? Before judging police force on some daily newspapers report do u even know what is the procedure to give summon?

You talk about Police, do u even know it's a contempt of court if you publish a report in which you are questioning a summon being reached or not? Court procedures are not public material to be printed like this.

How many cases in which summons are not reached, do u post every news here? 

What kind of larger problem is salman's case? Just as a normal citizen he is facing the law procedure from day 1, still today he is not cleared on this case, verdict is pending, What big blunder does Salman khan did just by meeting a accident in his life which is happening every day in millions all over the world?

I am also a indian, i don't say my indian police is 100% right, but at least i don't give opinions of just media reports whom they themselves not vouch for is it correct or not.

Media ppl have time to investigate now even if summon was reached to Salman Khan or not, while there are other more important things happening in Mumbai. 

Dont assume that I just sit in front of the computer and log into this forum and indulge in fan wars. I know very well how the police works in India in big cities as well as small towns and villages. I am not interested in sharing the details in an open forum...and sorry to break it you...this is exactly how the police functions. You need a reality check or you refuse to accept the reality. The way police is behaving in the Salman case IS a part of the larger problem of police behavior. If you want to shut you eyes because your favorite star is involved you are free to do so.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Heard that Kjo has kicked out SRK . 

News : KJo comments on the rumors of his 'rift' with SRK

http://www.fashioncirqle.com/2012/12/06/news-kjo-comments-on-the-rumors-of-his-rift-with-srk/

Talking to a daily Karan cleared the air by saying, "I am here (London) to spend time with Aryan and Gauri. Shah Rukh, Gauri and I are a unit that has evolved beyond the realms of the film fraternity. Nothing, or no one can ever come between us."

😆

News : KJo comments on the rumors of his 'rift' with SRK

http://www.fashioncirqle.com/2012/12/06/news-kjo-comments-on-the-rumors-of-his-rift-with-srk/

Talking to a daily Karan cleared the air by saying, "I am here (London) to spend time with Aryan and Gauri. Shah Rukh, Gauri and I are a unit that has evolved beyond the realms of the film fraternity. Nothing, or no one can ever come between us."

😆

That mean he is having Laddoo on both hands,. Wah re Kjo,,, Ek taraf Sallu dusari taraf SRK
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

That mean he is having Laddoo on both hands,. Wah re Kjo,,, Ek taraf Sallu dusari taraf SRK

Backup is there in Sid.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Dont assume that I just sit in front of the computer and log into this forum and indulge in fan wars. I know very well how the police works in India in big cities as well as small towns and villages. I am not interested in sharing the details in an open forum...and sorry to break it you...this is exactly how the police functions. You need a reality check or you refuse to accept the reality. The way police is behaving in the Salman case IS a part of the larger problem of police behavior. If you want to shut you eyes because your favorite star is involved you are free to do so.

I am not shutting my eyes just coz it is for Salman, if it was any other star i would have brought the same thing.

When TODAY MEDIA is playing a Much Bigger role in reporting crimes n daily happenings of life, You thing POLICE would dare to go in favor of Salman Khan in open like this???

Salman's case is a National News now thanks to Media, which out of every case chose just Salman's case to make this a National Agenda. How on earth is this possible that at this stage Police would even think to favor Salman, when they knew every media is after them 2 take action in this case???

Now by this news itself, it is POLICE who is informing MID-DAY about summons not reaching Salman, not any SOURCE & u guyz saying POLICE helping SALMAN? if they were helping him, Summons would have reached him on time, not like giving in newspaper ke "Salman dekho tum tak summon nahi pahunchey" 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Never knew Talking to another fellow star is called as Homos/Bis especially the one who is married, isn't it the same SRK fans asking as how can ppl call srk a gay if he is married 😆

Thanks to KSH, i got to know Abhishek Bachchan is Homos/Bis 👏