Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

whats happening? missed past few episodes

hiANDsorry Groupbie
hiANDsorry
hiANDsorry

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
so i know there is a gap and ovi and purvi are pregnant - i saw up to the party where the gap starts and ovi is trying to drink alchol
so can anyone tell me what happened after like a little summary as to why purvi got married to this random guy - n whose baby n whats wrong with ovi that purvis husband needs to see her and whats wrong with that

thank u!

shruarvi Senior Member
shruarvi
shruarvi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hmmm, after that party scene, they showed there r more differences btwn arjun n ovi though ovi is pregnant for arjun's child...the reason is same arjun always thinks abt purvi n still loves purvi... For becoming more alcoholic ovi gets some complications in her pregnancy wer dr.onir will be suggested to treat her as he is the best gynic, they showed this doctor as hubby of purvi, after ovi coming to knw abt this she is refusing to get treated by him and onir also not ready to treat her coz of her behaviour...so Now mahaan purvi has left for mumbai to make onir to follow her to mumbai and treat ovi... They dint show wen purvi got married to onir n whose child is she carrying, obviously its arjun's...,...
hiANDsorry Groupbie
hiANDsorry
hiANDsorry

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruarvi

Hmmm, after that party scene, they showed there r more differences btwn arjun n ovi though ovi is pregnant for arjun's child...the reason is same arjun always thinks abt purvi n still loves purvi... For becoming more alcoholic ovi gets some complications in her pregnancy wer dr.onir will be suggested to treat her as he is the best gynic, they showed this doctor as hubby of purvi, after ovi coming to knw abt this she is refusing to get treated by him and onir also not ready to treat her coz of her behaviour...so Now mahaan purvi has left for mumbai to make onir to follow her to mumbai and treat ovi... They dint show wen purvi got married to onir n whose child is she carrying, obviously its arjun's...,...

thanks for that!

but i dont think it can be arjuns child cause she said she wanted to stay away from him and for him to be the father it would mean that she didnt fullfill her promise
ArVi-licious Goldie
ArVi-licious
ArVi-licious

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiANDsorry

Originally posted by shruarvi

thanks for that!

but i dont think it can be arjuns child cause she said she wanted to stay away from him and for him to be the father it would mean that she didnt fullfill her promise

what u say I right, she did stay away frm him..the news is that, purvi is 8 months preg ( n she left 6 mo back) so d possibility is that its Arjun's baby, and that it all hapnd before d leap, they were to marry anyway..( though this whole thing doesn't go well with our sanskari purvi) will have to wait for d story to unfold..
latest article said d child isn't Onir's n that Arvi will unite..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top