Celebrity Fan Clubs

Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

ans for the questn---PR skills...becauz of this he is given all the blame ...Cry

thats the major flaw of Barun and almost everyone has pointed out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientadithyanriti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Rush, yeh thread hai ya Usain Bolt? On page 8 already! Clap

Barun is definitely improving... His last two interviews look smart and to the point...

His style of dealing with problems is also commendable. When the situation went out of hand, he could have come up with 'attitude wala answers'. Bt, he didnt... One has to have resolve to remain silent when all guns r firing against you.. N he has that!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientthe_rainscarletblossomrushshririti4u

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Question of the day ...

What traits Barun has to work on to be successful in BW???

What an interesting topic to discuss Rush, I'd write what I think and then go back to read what others have written so far...LOL

-> He needs to practice doing homework! He's very honest and modest and he probably doesn't like to overthink anything, so I think he just takes the interviews as they come without any proper plan or approach. If he wants a place in BW, this needs to change as BW media is way harsh than TV. He needs to fix his mind on exactly what he needs/wants to inform to the media and exactly how. I think he's learning though, the last interview was quite well done. However, there's no need to try to be a different person, he connects with the audience the way he is pretty well. 

-> I think it's about time he pays a visit to Shaimak Davar's Dance Academy. I've faith that maybe not great but he can become 'good enough' if he tries. 

-> He needs to realize exactly where he stands with the audience and media and make decisions based on that. Not that I'm disappointed with his choices or anything, but I think he could've dealt the situation far better if he knew how much loved he actually is.

-> It might sound a bit harsh, but if he really wants to make it big, he has to make few personal sacrifices without complaining about it. It is more or less true for every career, but for BW it's inevitable because here you either strive to reach the peak, or slowly drift away from limelight. There's really no scope of letting one's personal life rule his professional one, at least not at the very initial stages of career. 

bepatient.Brooke.vaatuhaararushshririti4u

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hey, i hope everyone has voted for that desitv awards.Smile 9 awards already, 1 more can make it a perfect 10... Lets try!

bepatientvkp1989.Brooke.rushshririti4u

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Rush, yeh thread hai ya Usain Bolt? On page 8 already! Clap

Barun is definitely improving... His last two interviews look smart and to the point...

His style of dealing with problems is also commendable. When the situation went out of hand, he could have come up with 'attitude wala answers'. Bt, he didnt... One has to have resolve to remain silent when all guns r firing against you.. N he has that!

thanks yaar, u ppl are showering ur love, thanks.

yeah, sometimes silence is the best option or I have read somewhere "My silence proves you are not worth talking" Wink

bepatient.Brooke.vaatuhaara

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatient

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by rushshri

Question of the day ...

What traits Barun has to work on to be successful in BW???

What an interesting topic to discuss Rush, I'd write what I think and then go back to read what others have written so far...LOL

-> He needs to practice doing homework! He's very honest and modest and he probably doesn't like to overthink anything, so I think he just takes the interviews as they come without any proper plan or approach. If he wants a place in BW, this needs to change as BW media is way harsh than TV. He needs to fix his mind on exactly what he needs/wants to inform to the media and exactly how. I think he's learning though, the last interview was quite well done. However, there's no need to try to be a different person, he connects with the audience the way he is pretty well. 

-> I think it's about time he pays a visit to Shaimak Davar's Dance Academy. I've faith that maybe not great but he can become 'good enough' if he tries. 

-> He needs to realize exactly where he stands with the audience and media and make decisions based on that. Not that I'm disappointed with his choices or anything, but I think he could've dealt the situation far better if he knew how much loved he actually is.

-> It might sound a bit harsh, but if he really wants to make it big, he has to make few personal sacrifices without complaining about it. It is more or less true for every career, but for BW it's inevitable because here you either strive to reach the peak, or slowly drift away from limelight. There's really no scope of letting one's personal life rule his professional one, at least not at the very initial stages of career. 

with this answer it seems like you have cooked your porridge taking spices from all Wink

I don't think u really have to move back to read all answers, u pen down all. LOL

bepatientthe_rain.Brooke.

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Hey, i hope everyone has voted for that desitv awards.Smile 9 awards already, 1 more can make it a perfect 10... Lets try!

The DesiTVBox one Jachu? Is it a real award? I thought it's just online voting with a fancy name...anyway, voted him couple of times..Big smile

bepatientrushshririti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top