Celebrity Fan Clubs

Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by rushshri

Question of the day ...

<div align="center"><font color="#9900ff" size="4">What traits Barun has to work on to be successful in BW???

</font></div>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000066">nice question n thts why I luv being a member here...we have guts to accept Barun flaws</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000066">for me..</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000066">he has to work on his BODY...seriously...he is way too lean n he will get probs in pairing wid actresses</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000066">Dancing..for sure..</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000066">PR skills...He is bad in PR skills n it hurts me dat due to lack of this,he is always misinterpreted which hurts him too..Cry</font>

perfectly said aditi.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientrushshri.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Party2nd thread...Party

.mai bhi aagayi...Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientrushshri

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
ans for the questn---PR skills...becauz of this he is given all the blame ...Cry

bepatientrushshri

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

One lesson Barun must learn .

He should be able to draw the line between professional life and personal life.  His professional life should not affect his personal life . Likewise his personal life should not also affect his professional life .

He cant refuse a 3 month shooting in Switzerland simply because he cannot see his family .for 3 months .

Most important,  he should understand that he is not only a husband , a son , a brother  a (future) father but  he is also his self - Barun Sobti who created history in Indian TV .

perfectly saidClap

bepatientrushshri

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

The areas Barun needs to pay attention... Well, not many... He is Perfect when it comes to understanding the character, acting, emoting etc...

Dancing is one area, he should try a bit more.. Not in the sense,he should become a reality show dance participant, bt.. If a role requires dance, then he should be able to do it. In films, the shoot is never rushed n so he can practice n be perfect in that too.

Apart frm that, Barun needs to realize, how things are getting projected, how even his simple gestures are under the hawk eye. He doesnt have to be over cautious, bt the entertainment industry has no place for the easy going, happy, innocent individuals... You need to be wary of the rules of the game...

I dont know, if I'm the only one who feels so, bt reading his recent interviews, i feel he has learnt it by now. He has become more cautious n guarded. Ofcourse, we dont want to loose our cutie pie Barun, bt he is a cute little pearl, that needs some hard shell to guard him.

Another aspect would be his health. Stress n strain can take a toll on anyone. I'm glad, he too has understood what works for him, n what doesnt.

Having said all these... This 28yr old guy frm a middle class back ground with no godfather in the industry, has made it to this far... And i adore him for that... Not just me, every fan, admirer of his, has that respect for him...

u know jachu, yesterday on whatsapp i was discussing the same with a friend of mine who is apparently a forum too. I was telling her the same thing, he had to be cautious in this industry and need to polish his comments or should I say he should start giving politically correct answers.

bepatientscarletblossom

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Thanks & Congrats Rashmi for the new thread. awesome !

Question of the day:  What traits Barun has to work on to be successful in BW???

1.  Should be careful while talking to the media.  He is a witty guy and that appeals to the audience.  He should feel free and be himself because that is his USP.  At the same time anything regarding his work, he should say some polished answers because that is the way it works !!!!.

2.  He is fine in the dance area if he pracitises !  He is not gifted with classy dance moves but on training he does well.  So, he should work a bit more so that if tomorrow he is required to perform on stage in one of the bw functions then he doesn't feel all wierd !! : ))

3.   He has oily skin, I suppose. So, I feel he should take care that his appearance is always touched up when in front of camera.  Since people will always judge him and compare him.  BW is a lot about appearances as well acting.  It is required for him to take care that his makeup is up to mark always.  It may sound bad but that is the way it is for actors !

I just pen down my views to jachu, we all think alike in this respect. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatient

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonaholic

congrats on 2nd thread  sobtiansHug the 1st page look beautiful EmbarrassedClap
 to the ques
he needs to set his priorities straight what he wants in his future. sometime going with a flow is good but it shoud be handled carefully.
i dont agree with dancing part cause nowadays bollywood has come a long way and song and dance is not the necessity now which is a good changeBig smile
  no matter how much i hate to say thisAngry but i think he needs to work on his interviews , personally i dont have any problem but lot of times he get  into trouble only cause of itOuch
 and lastly he need to select the movies or any project according to his strength and weaknessEmbarrassed

@red interesting point, I never thought that way.

Barun should take advice from us who are just  bunch of few ladies. LOL

bepatientscarletblossom

scarletblossom

IF-Rockerz

scarletblossom

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by cutebarun

The areas Barun needs to pay attention... Well, not many... He is Perfect when it comes to understanding the character, acting, emoting etc...

Dancing is one area, he should try a bit more.. Not in the sense,he should become a reality show dance participant, bt.. If a role requires dance, then he should be able to do it. In films, the shoot is never rushed n so he can practice n be perfect in that too.

Apart frm that, Barun needs to realize, how things are getting projected, how even his simple gestures are under the hawk eye. He doesnt have to be over cautious, bt the entertainment industry has no place for the easy going, happy, innocent individuals... You need to be wary of the rules of the game...

I dont know, if I'm the only one who feels so, bt reading his recent interviews, i feel he has learnt it by now. He has become more cautious n guarded. Ofcourse, we dont want to loose our cutie pie Barun, bt he is a cute little pearl, that needs some hard shell to guard him.

Another aspect would be his health. Stress n strain can take a toll on anyone. I'm glad, he too has understood what works for him, n what doesnt.

Having said all these... This 28yr old guy frm a middle class back ground with no godfather in the industry, has made it to this far... And i adore him for that... Not just me, every fan, admirer of his, has that respect for him...

u know jachu, yesterday on whatsapp i was discussing the same with a friend of mine who is apparently a forum too. I was telling her the same thing, he had to be cautious in this industry and need to polish his comments or should I say he should start giving politically correct answers.

i agree to it. he need to get a little diplomatic sometime too much honesty can get you in trouble . but i think his latest toi article is giving me hopes that the boy will now be cautious to word but still a lot of work to doBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top