Celebrity Fan Clubs

Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
but su, I remember my ff in dmg was in popular section in running stage. Intact my one ptbaf too was included. I think its no of pgs or views it covers in a day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zarahatke

IF-Dazzler

Zarahatke

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Selective work
I really want to see him with raju hirani as he is such a creative director with always a very diff subject
So for me by working with the creative directors

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientrushshri

Zarahatke

IF-Dazzler

Zarahatke

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

but su, I remember my ff in dmg was in popular section in running stage. Intact my one ptbaf too was included. I think its no of pgs or views it covers in a day.

Congrats rashmi
Tu jahan jati hai flag laga kur hi aati hai Tongue
Missed u guys as i was very busy with life after ipk i kept myself more busy as it was very hard for me to come out of that shock but now all better thanks to ur post also
Love u dear as i ll be here cant promise for everday but almost

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientrushshririti4u

GulabiBhais

IF-Rockerz

GulabiBhais

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Congrats on second thread !
i got to knw now tat i am not on the member list...rashu add me :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientrushshri

.Brooke.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Brooke.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

The areas Barun needs to pay attention... Well, not many... He is Perfect when it comes to understanding the character, acting, emoting etc...

Dancing is one area, he should try a bit more.. Not in the sense,he should become a reality show dance participant, bt.. If a role requires dance, then he should be able to do it. In films, the shoot is never rushed n so he can practice n be perfect in that too.

Apart frm that, Barun needs to realize, how things are getting projected, how even his simple gestures are under the hawk eye. He doesnt have to be over cautious, bt the entertainment industry has no place for the easy going, happy, innocent individuals... You need to be wary of the rules of the game...

I dont know, if I'm the only one who feels so, bt reading his recent interviews, i feel he has learnt it by now. He has become more cautious n guarded. Ofcourse, we dont want to loose our cutie pie Barun, bt he is a cute little pearl, that needs some hard shell to guard him.

Another aspect would be his health. Stress n strain can take a toll on anyone. I'm glad, he too has understood what works for him, n what doesnt.

Having said all these... This 28yr old guy frm a middle class back ground with no godfather in the industry, has made it to this far... And i adore him for that... Not just me, every fan, admirer of his, has that respect for him...

I agree with all the points.I think he should take some classes at Chamak Dhaval dance academy.

bepatientrushshririti4u

GulabiBhais

IF-Rockerz

GulabiBhais

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
He needs to learn to handle stardom.
and tat coms with time n i am sure Barun will be successful at it.
it all new for him...once on big screen its going to much bigger than wat he has seen...Hope he is ready to handle it. :)

bepatientrushshririti4u

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Question of the day ...

What traits Barun has to work on to be successful in BW???

nice question n thts why I luv being a member here...we have guts to accept Barun flaws
for me..

he has to work on his BODY...seriously...he is way too lean n he will get probs in pairing wid actresses

Dancing..for sure..

PR skills...He is bad in PR skills n it hurts me dat due to lack of this,he is always misinterpreted which hurts him too..Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientvkp1989rushshririti4u

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
PS-- CONGRATS DII for 2nd threadParty

bepatientrushshrivaatuhaara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top