Celebrity Fan Clubs

Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

sonapri

IF-Rockerz

sonapri

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Originally posted by sonaholic

hello rashmiBig smile all alone hereLOL
vaise i just read a post on forum that barun said that mamr is releasing around mayOuch as still some work is left and its a light hearted movie. dont know its true or not just read so thought of sharing itSmile

he said dat? May...! Ah, someone had earlier quoted d director that, they r looking for a late April release. So that kind of suits..Smile we can see him promoting in between, n the cricket movie shoot will start by then,i guess
hmmm not sure but read a post. ya seems like busy working days for him is starting so its better he is relaxing for whatever free time he is gettingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SaRun...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

Day DreamingDay Dreaming.
kinna sona tujhe rabne banaya jee kare dekhti rahun...Day Dreaming

aahaa... Thats an awesome Punjabi look!

tu dekhti rah dibu, main leke chali ...basLOL

...SaRun...

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

vaise i just read a post on forum that barun said that mamr is releasing around mayOuch as still some work is left and its a light hearted movie. dont know its true or not just read so thought of sharing itSmile

he said dat? May...! Ah, someone had earlier quoted d director that, they r looking for a late April release. So that kind of suits..Smile we can see him promoting in between, n the cricket movie shoot will start by then,i guess
hmmm not sure but read a post. ya seems like busy working days for him is starting so its better he is relaxing for whatever free time he is gettingBig smile

he is really look fresh and contended now. Embarrassed

Hope he had a great vacation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonapri...SaRun...

pinkeye

IF-Rockerz

pinkeye

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

last question for this thread...

Do you think appearing in public on regular basis will boost his confidence???? Do you think he should make such public appearances????

its shwbiz and cntinuous exposure to people, media is rule of d game. so yes public appearances wd
definitely help him.bt knwing his shyness towards public frenzy, i hope he really does give frequent
appearances. luking frward to promotional events of mamr.

...SaRun...

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Do you think appearing in public on regular basis will boost his confidence???? Do you think he should make such public appearances????

its shwbiz and cntinuous exposure to people, media is rule of d game. so yes public appearances wd
definitely help him.bt knwing his shyness towards public frenzy, i hope he really does give frequent

exactly yaar, media hype is sometimes necessary to grab attention. Sometimes white lies are not so bad. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye...SaRun...

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I think blue is his fav color, in many public appearances, he is wearing blue including recent kal event.

Blue is my fav too. Embarrassed

...SaRun...

pinkeye

IF-Rockerz

pinkeye

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged

may is a gud time as its holiday season fr educatinal institutes and if d movie gets u/a certificate, d family audience may go to c it. so mre audience generation cn be possible.

btw, Sona, jo naya pic tune share kiya, woh kaha ka hain dear? with dt bandana luk.

...SaRun...

pinkeye

IF-Rockerz

pinkeye

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkeye

exactly yaar, media hype is sometimes necessary to grab attention. Sometimes white lies are not so bad. Wink

he has to learn d tricks and rules of dis nasty game calld entertainment industry. people are wearing a mask here
and u cnt be simple or humble in dis struggle. hope he learns hw to survive in d battle of being fittest.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top