Celebrity Fan Clubs

Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 150

bepatient

IF-Dazzler

bepatient

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Hey evryone,

I have started working on thread 3, all members are requested to check the main page once again, let me know what all is missing. I want a feedback.

Plus if you have some new information, pm me please.

Plus I have already including cast, crew name and story line of mamr, so please don't send this information. 

Thanks
TM

okay Rashmi,   Thumbs Up  working on it ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshriadithyan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) (Page 119)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Interesting question.
But what fuel to the fire?  

If someone says, they want to teach elementary school instead of high school because the schedule fits better in their life, are they less of a professional teacher?  If someone would rather work in some other part of financial services instead of investment banking, does it make them less of a professional?  The whole thinking is plain stupid.  Those of us who know who we are and what drives us, what we are good at, how much we would like to get paid, we make our career choices based on our lives as a whole, not on the likes of our clients.  

Let's be honest, the reason why there is a stream of telly actors trying for BW is because the payout for effort and input is greater.  It's called ambition and that is not a bad thing in a cutthroat industry.  Barun needs to keep his mind engaged in what he does because he actually becomes a role.  Movies allows him to put in the concentration he wants to make him feel creative but also gives him a deadline.  He has worked for 10 years in different industries, he knows what drives him. 

And I will say it again - as Barun said in his exit interview with Gul, it started out as a 10 day break.  So let's question the industry that cannot allow a lead to take a 2 week holiday, that basically overworks and underpays its work force and runs its production house like a Just in time conveyor belt at WalMart.

@red Clap. Straight on their faces anu. You sound like jhansi ki rani to me. LOL

But seriously hell yeah, why every tv actor wants to leave tv ind and try their hands in BW. is it just money and fame. I think thats not the only reason, the reasons could be personal as I said before. An actor like rajeev khandelwal are not getting offers from tv industry, I really have  doubt but he still prefers working at low level in BW, why, there are reasons. Calling someone unprofessional just because he is preferring to live in his own choice of life style, I don't think a sensible mind can think that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessbepatientadithyanriti4u

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Question of the day ... suggested by indi di once...

How would barun have interpreted one of your favorite roles differently????

bepatientadithyan

bepatient

IF-Dazzler

bepatient

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

aankhen khuli ho ya ho band
deedar unka hota hai
kaise kahu mein oo yaara
ye pyar kaisa hota hai.
tu roo roo tu roo tu
LOL

Wah ji wah.. kya baath hai. Clap   Barun ko dekhkar shayari aagayi LOL

since the kids are not around, barun ko dekh ke bahut kuch aata hai, kya kya batayen. Wink

I completely understand u Wink   

kab hoga ye intezaar katham.. hamko kabh milegi unki ek jalakh..

jalakh dikalaaja. jalakh dikalaaja.  ab tu aja aja aja aja aabhija..la la la la la la la la la la la ... so on and so forth LOL

rushshriadithyan

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Gud morning alll lovely sobtains,,, hv a nice day,, Wink Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientrushshriadithyan

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

bepatientrushshri

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

bepatientvkp1989rushshri

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Hi liz,  I just was watching that particular episode and wondered too what ASR meant by "Bata deta... I cannot di".

I think at that particular point of time, ASR realized he has some feelings for khushi which he never felt for la.  However he is not sure how strong these feelings are for khushi.. and also he doesn't know khushi's feelings either.  I feel his confusion and uncertainity is coming thru that one sentence. 

Those days ASR's mind was revolving around khushi.. everything concerning her was bothering him.. keeping him awake, distracting him ...keeping him occupied with her thoughts when he should be thinking of his biz deals,meeting and all other ASRish things :)  This is probably his initial phase of "falling in love".

*clasps hands* I so love this answer of yours ipkkndfan30!!! Me is going to watch that epi again and feel his confusion!!! Confusion and senses torn in affected love!!

Edited by Aquiline - 10 January 2013 at 11:33pm

bepatientrushshriadithyan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top