Barun's debut film and more (Thread 2 for IO) - Page 94

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vkp1989

look at those caramel eyes and eyebrows, perfecto.

Anger and frustration mixed, "I love you, don't you get it damn it"😳
Originally posted by LizzieC

Indi need your help.I am watching again ipkknd and in epi 146 20 Dec when family asked about Arnav and La break up.Arnav said bata deta agar.How will you this gap so many options.If u see the whole phase how La came to know about arnav feelings towards khushi and Arnavs' confusion Main bas aisa hi hoon Khushi.Kuch bhi jaan ke nahi karta to La instead of khushi.And then to himself kaya kar raha hoon main? 

I was waiting for your come back hope u had a great time. 
Congrats on becoming rockerz.

hi liz,

i just saw 146 and thank you so much for talking about it. it was the most perfect epi ever. i was hyperventilating at the possibilities of this really finely told tale, its depth of understanding and shimmer of relationships. wish there was no trp in the world and stories could be told as they were meant to be.

kuch rishtey meant to be nahi hotey hain, said the poised and lovely lavanya. what a beautifully etched character. real. human. touchable.

about what he said.

"bata deta," he burst out then checked himself. then a wretched, "i can't, di," and he turned away from everyone's prying gaze, "mujhe force mat karo, please."

i too can't interpret exactly where his mind was at that moment. but just connecting what happened before. lavanya gauged he felt something for khushi. she being strangely intuitive in such matters, knew this was the real thing, only he didn't know. i think he felt a lot of things, and khushi was constantly in his mind. but way back, when very young he had decided there was no place for love and marriage in his life. khushi was breaking down his long held resolve. he didn't even know what hit him. all he understood was that he thought of her, again and again. she was always there.

just now, after watching her dance and getting lost in her, he tries to tell her why he broke off with la (even the fact that he is willing to explain anything to her, that too about his private and personal life, is a huge indication of how much she means to him, just that he hasn't clearly deciphered it yet), but she wouldn't listen, she told him how a girl felt when a guy she trusted with her love and family broke that trust.     

he said, as though you know. and the stunning revelation, she does. her engagement is broken. he is almost winded. why didn't you tell me? he looks dumbfounded at the news. she walks away. but did you hear that "khushi?" before all that? so full of concern, bordering on gentleness. oh he had all these unconstrained tender feelings roaming his being, but he had no idea yet what to do with them.

for even now, asr really doesn't know faraq kyon padta hai, he possibly doesn't yet admit, faraq padta hai. how will such a barricaded heart identify this feeling as love.

he is still coming to it.

all he knows is that she is somehow important to him, she is in him practically, actually ever since he saw her in that red saree and the first visceral connection: rabba vey, he hasn't been able to keep her out of his thoughts. still he can't commit to someone else in this state, too many emotions here, relationship breaking, not exactly the time to concentrate on understanding another relationship that seems to be forcing its way in.

when di asks him the cause of the break up, he tries "main aur lavanya..." he can't finish the sentence. was he going to say "main aur lavanya ek doosre se pyaar nahin karte"? and did it feel all wrong to him to even speak of love and himself in the same sentence, that too with lavanya?

it's really heart wrenching the way he says, don't force me, please. he is a bit confused, kind of unsure of what's happening. and it's also hurting him at the same time. she touches him deep inside, very close to where he has packed away all his hurt and decided to slam the door shut. that door is being forced open, millimetre by painful millimetre.

oh it does hurt.

and being a consientious man, he is not at all proud of what has transpired between him and la. he says as much, perhaps i never did the right thing by her.

this is a man who has an elemental need to do the right thing. he doesn't want to again say things that might be all wrong, perhaps a bit of that too in this words.

which is why perhaps, bata deta, would have told yopu, but i can't, because i really don't know exactly what it is, but there it is, and all of it is too emotional, so please don't force me.

i liked lavanya: asr ko kya chahiye unhe khud hi nahin pata... aaj nahin toh kal tum samajh jaogi... asr samjhe ya na samjhe."

if only the story had progressed along the tracks beautifully laid. one of the best episodes of ipk, thanks to you i got to see it. 😳

Can we include an index of Barun's interviews regarding MAMR, (ipk can be avoided,i feel, as many sbs,sbb links r there)

then, the intvws of all the cast n crew...

Indi, You as usual are amazing with your words !!  Hats of to you :)
Ya, a beautiful scene.

One of the things that I loved in IPK was the characterization.  Lavanya started out as a regular female villian kind of a role but what a turn her characterization took !!  She turned out to be one beautiful, sweet and (I feel) young and naive girl. I had hoped for her return into IPK.  I had hoped for her to play a part in being a girlfriend to nk.  It would have been fun.

I wish the writers kept the original story flow intact because the one year of IPK was mindblowing.  Didn't we love everyone of the characters irrespective of their effect on our beloveds arnav and khushi ? 

Originally posted by cutebarun

Can we include an index of Barun's interviews regarding MAMR, (ipk can be avoided,i feel, as many sbs,sbb links r there)

then, the intvws of all the cast n crew...

nice idea Jachu...all interviews and articles at one place
one humble request to everyone here, please discuss asr and Ipkknd in sister thread, mods may object to it.

Originally posted by rushshri

nice idea Jachu...all interviews and articles at one place

excellent idea, Jachu & Rashmi. Any article mentioning Barun's future movies can also be included in the index.  Does it make sense to have a mention of all the questions that we discussed in the mamr old threads when you start the new one ? A sort of a crisp resume of Barun's growth to movies ?  Is a link to madmidaas fb page already put?

Originally posted by rushshri

one humble request to everyone here, please discuss asr and Ipkknd in sister thread, mods may object to it.

Sorry Rashmi, for going out of Barun's movie discussion.. sometimes can't make out which thread I am in 😆  .. Both threads I see our regular group discussing our fav topic 😃
i want to add did anyone have any idea about what his character is going to be in his first movie like short description ? if we get we can add in the first page🤔