Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Gunjan and marriage

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I have a few questions:

Was Shayl rushing Gunjan into marriage with Mayank? 

What is Gunjan's age?  Is she 18 years and over  - I thought the law did not permit marriages of individuals less than 18 years of age.

My POV:  Just because the CD was discovered and Gunjan was cleared of misbehavior it does not mean that she has to wed Mayank that very moment.  She never indicated that she wanted to wed him - then why did Shayl sort of coerce her into it.

I am not sure if Gunjan is of age 18 - if not her getting married would be breaking the law.

Mayank's split-second decision to get married to Gunjan without asking Gunjan her consent was mighty presumptious of him!  It was this attitude of his that caused her to substitute Charu in her place - not to mention the heartache that Mayank caused Charu and her family.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45Sugar_21sanayahmissdramkradeeti10brat2008leavesandwaves

Sugar_21 Senior Member
Sugar_21
Sugar_21

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I found that thing very confusing and unusual too, but I guess they had to show that because the whole marriage set up was there and someone just had to get married lol and also of course, Gunjan had to retaliate in some way (loved it!). So yea, I didn't focus on those things (ones you mentioned in your post), but you're definitely right, even I felt like Gunjan was being rushed into marriage ...and ya noone seemed to care about her consent. Oh well, whatever happened was great. All is well that ends well! =)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45brat2008rakshaanraanoneeleavesandwaves

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sugar_21

To be honest, I found that thing very confusing and unusual too, but I guess they had to show that because the whole marriage set up was there and someone just had to get married lol and also of course, Gunjan had to retaliate in some way (loved it!). So yea, I didn't focus on those things (ones you mentioned in your post), but you're definitely right, even I felt like Gunjan was being rushed into marriage ...and ya noone seemed to care about her consent. Oh well, whatever happened was great. All is well that ends well! =)

Thanks for replying!Smile

Yup,  TVland does have its priveleges!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar_21brat2008

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
  @ anonee
            yes it was kind a weird that Shayl knowing Gunjan,s condition did not bother to ask her consent for marriage but allmost rushed her into it thinking that was the right thing to do at that moment.
 Good! Gunjan took her stand and walked away from Mayank forever,

she even stepped up by getting Charu married to Mayank and Shail and dayal happened to give away Charu in marriage 

Gunjan can always walk with her head held high coz she will not be responsible for whatever is yet to occur btw Charu and her in laws

I know for sure now that if Gunjan happens to choose anyone else to be her life partner he will be the one who will respect her and treat her as his  equal & not a subordinate

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfananoneeleavesandwaves

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

@ anonee
            yes it was kind a weird that Shayl knowing Gunjan,s condition did not bother to ask her consent for marriage but allmost rushed her into it thinking that was the right thing to do at that moment.
 Good! Gunjan took her stand and walked away from Mayank forever,

she even stepped up by getting Charu married to Mayank and Shail and dayal happened to give away Charu in marriage 

Gunjan can always walk with her head held high coz she will not be responsible for whatever is yet to occur btw Charu and her in laws

I know for sure now that if Gunjan happens to choose anyone else to be her life partner he will be the one who will respect her and treat her as his  equal & not a subordinate

@brat  Fab post ClapClapClap

Simply loved the lines in bold. Star Star Star

Yes, the CVs have shown Gunjan in very good light.  Now Charu, Seema, and Sangita cannot  fault Gunjan for anything that happens to and between them.  Similarly Mayank cannot fault Gunjan because he never checked and confirmed whether Gunjan wanted to marry him.  By opting out she let him marry his default choice.

I just hope Gunjan does not focus on choosing a life partner in rebound given her current experience!

Edited by anonee - 25 December 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index