Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

@bold yep classic signs of full on masturb**ion  With the filth coming out of their mouths!

Hormones! What else?
And they don't know how it feels when their post gets closed for no appropriate reason.Because all they make is 'BS is god' wala post and get 100+ likes for it and the MODS don't close it! 
And they were the ones who called us 'Bashers'. We are just criticizing the actor for his actions. Anything wrong? No! 
If it has to be a all time BS praising posts then why is it called a forum? 
And they say we are doing double standards! 
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

well saidšŸ‘

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Bulls**tšŸ˜† šŸ˜†

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Bulls**tšŸ˜† šŸ˜†

is it??? can u explain wat is  Bulls**tšŸ˜† šŸ˜†
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saij

Lately, I have noticed that barun bashing posts can reach up to 50 pages before they get closed whereas a pro barun post will be closed after 2 pages.

Your post was very anti-Barun and you expected it to remain open? As a basher why are you upset? If you can bash Barun then why cannot you cannot take any bashing in return?

What goes around, comes around.

agree!!!
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Kind of like the purpose of this thread. 

If the cap fits wear it! And u sure are wearing it šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaruipk

šŸ¤£<font size="3"><font color="#FF0000">we knw who sends the pms here.. n who asks for support..
</font></font>

lol saru obviusly they will talk abt sending pms when they themselves resort to same measures! :D but as saru said we dont need such a desperate measure becoz we dont talk two meanings unlike some people here! We stick to one thot.
Well u shd really introspect here! U call other names but if a member bash yu, you cry out! Thats what is double standard. I just pointed out that. And well Anyways MOd wsnt bashing you, she was stating a point.
and neither i was in favour of you bashing other people nor they bashing you! But when you do something and people do the same to you, you should not make an issue. Thts called hypocracy.
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Now Thats SICK! That is a personal attack.
It just shows that they are having wet dreams over Sobti.
And MOD dint find THIS abusive but found the Post was.
So if a member gets bashed its no big deal but if their favourite actor gets bashed then its a big crime!
And that MOD note was so inappropriate! It was like a frustration note!

sick people,sick thought.they cant go far wid this kind of mentality.
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: saaruipk

agree!!!

Went back to the original post...Why has it been edited if it wasn't a bashing post???
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: prabba

A REQUEST TO THE MODS...

PLEASE CLOSE THE TOPICS, IF THERE IS  SEVERE BASHING AND SEVERE BODY PARTS ADORATION THREADS... BOTH ARE NOT PART OF FORUM NORMS... Either way, it is not good from impressionable teens on the forum. There are posts of heresay without any sources, they remain open. 
As there are fans, there will be critics, both part of the same coin, critics exist in every profession ,why this bias against who give opinions without foul or personal comments on the actors. I understand , topics are closed , when there is a limit that has crossed, but all topics against the actor get closed, some with great humor, some without any personal bashing of actors. 
I thought democracy was the soul of any forum, but doesn't seem so here. We cannot have difference of opinions anymore. 

Disclaimer : If I do get bashed , with inappropriate language , all I will do is report you..  

If fans are all they want it should be called Barun Sobti FC.
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: saij

Lately, I have noticed that barun bashing posts can reach up to 50 pages before they get closed whereas a pro barun post will be closed after 2 pages.

Your post was very anti-Barun and you expected it to remain open? As a basher why are you upset? If you can bash Barun then why cannot you cannot take any bashing in return?
What goes around, comes around.

exactly saij! If u bash someone, expect the same treatment in return or else dont start it in the first place.