Live feed discussions 80 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krittika23

Urvashi singing 'ajeeb dastan hai yeh'. . .anyone reminded of Komolika and KZK =)) !!

Oh ya...this was the theme song for that show...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live feed discussions 80 (Page 150)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidsmank

vidsmank

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krittika23

Urvashi singing 'ajeeb dastan hai yeh'. . .anyone reminded of Komolika and KZK =)) !!

Yap...thought the same...damn urvashi sings well and looking all pretty and sexy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshthoyipee--DewDrops--

Arsha_Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
**Important
Thread 81 is already made.
Please Continue here 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3361212

Edited by Arsha_Kriyansh - 26 December 2012 at 11:57am

Arsha_Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

hi formed the thread 81 .. if its already made let me know ..w ill delete the mine

One day se banaya hua he LOL

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Yeah, Karishma was not a friend to him (as he has said) just someone who was free and  so he could cry to..No one said his vibe towards her was bad..  And he went to her even when she was fine with her friends.. Rajev just needs someone to pour his dukhbhari kahaani to ..

Yes,we all accept that Sana enjoys Rajev's company in that house . It  is not a game, it is a normal young girl's nature. And when she finds young men her own age, she will get over Rajev. I don't think you and I are analysing her very differently 

@ bold
Very true...when sana started ignoring him for one day after Salman's speech, it was Kari who told  RP that he should patch up and should not spend much time with them because Sana won't like it.

When RP and Sana had another fallout after the task, again Kari tried to patch him up with Sana...Kari was talking to him whenever RP was sulking and it was really sweet of her...but then were they really friends?

Anyways, I did not mean to say that Sana is fond of RP in a romantic way LOL ...even after watching Sana's possessive side today, I still believe, Sana would never see RP as boyfriend in her wildest dream LOL RP is a friend to her but every post in this forum seem to suggest as if RP is only after her and Sana is the innocent girl hounded by him Ouch...but that's not the case at all !

@Bold: You picked on the wrong post/person to tell your POV to in that case as I am totally with you on this.LOL.  I give Sana leeway saying that she is behaving like a young girl who seeks attention but that doesn't mean I think she is innocent LOL  The way I see it, she wants company , others don't talk much, RP ready for loose talk and she enjoys attention.. (I should declare myself Sana-neutral in all posts as I get told off by both Sana fans and non-fans LOL )

It is not that RP is a saint , he is an idiot who has no self-respect and sense and wants a young girl who will look up to him and massage his ego.. He seems obsessed with Sana..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palegoldsonia1230InquisitivesoulDangerouslySafe--DewDrops--

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@ BullsEye777

he he... there is only another man in the house and that's Nik..he is already friend with Nik...LOL

yes, in LF he himself admitted that he had never pampered anyone like he did Sana...even Delu has told him that he has not pampered her like this.Confused

Its not about only girl ...I found that RP likes to talk a lot and he needs someone who listens to himOuch

when sana ignores him its Kari, Urva or even Imam Wink

...in the earlier stage, once or twice, he was seen chatting with Nik but Nik-RP's chat session was never properly shown in LF or in episode...but RP and Sana's friendship was so talked about because it was highlighted by  BB Wacko...

have you ever seen Urva and Nik's talk being highlighted even though they chat a lot ! Big smile

Edited by doyelpakhi - 26 December 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-

Inquisitivesoul

IF-Dazzler

Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by mishh007

Originally posted by nishu786

Bigg boss either throw pillu out or Sana out...can't tolerate this bullshit.

u not supporting sana anymore..??

After this,No way...if pillu is at fault,then Sana is at fault too,she is not child.

Finally  a neutral view by an ardent Sana fan. I am mighty impressed with you nishu. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelodyDangerouslySafe

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhvee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.