Thread 81 is already made.
Please Continue here 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3361212
Edited by Arsha_Kriyansh - 11 years ago
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

hi formed the thread 81 .. if its already made let me know ..w ill delete the mine

One day se banaya hua he 😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

@ bold
Very true...when sana started ignoring him for one day after Salman's speech, it was Kari who told  RP that he should patch up and should not spend much time with them because Sana won't like it.

When RP and Sana had another fallout after the task, again Kari tried to patch him up with Sana...Kari was talking to him whenever RP was sulking and it was really sweet of her...but then were they really friends?

Anyways, I did not mean to say that Sana is fond of RP in a romantic way 😆 ...even after watching Sana's possessive side today, I still believe, Sana would never see RP as boyfriend in her wildest dream 😆 RP is a friend to her but every post in this forum seem to suggest as if RP is only after her and Sana is the innocent girl hounded by him ...but that's not the case at all !

@Bold: You picked on the wrong post/person to tell your POV to in that case as I am totally with you on this.😆.  I give Sana leeway saying that she is behaving like a young girl who seeks attention but that doesn't mean I think she is innocent 😆  The way I see it, she wants company , others don't talk much, RP ready for loose talk and she enjoys attention.. (I should declare myself Sana-neutral in all posts as I get told off by both Sana fans and non-fans 😆 )

It is not that RP is a saint , he is an idiot who has no self-respect and sense and wants a young girl who will look up to him and massage his ego.. He seems obsessed with Sana..

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ BullsEye777

he he... there is only another man in the house and that's Nik..he is already friend with Nik...😆

yes, in LF he himself admitted that he had never pampered anyone like he did Sana...even Delu has told him that he has not pampered her like this.😕

Its not about only girl ...I found that RP likes to talk a lot and he needs someone who listens to him

when sana ignores him its Kari, Urva or even Imam 😉

...in the earlier stage, once or twice, he was seen chatting with Nik but Nik-RP's chat session was never properly shown in LF or in episode...but RP and Sana's friendship was so talked about because it was highlighted by  BB ...

have you ever seen Urva and Nik's talk being highlighted even though they chat a lot ! 😃

Edited by doyelpakhi - 11 years ago
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

After this,No way...if pillu is at fault,then Sana is at fault too,she is not child.

Finally  a neutral view by an ardent Sana fan. I am mighty impressed with you nishu. 👏

Originally posted by: faiza_elahi202

i hope nik nominates delooo !! and rajeev usse leechad ki wja se nik couldn't talk to kari 

He will definitely vote a SAD member.I would be highly disappointed if he votes for Imam.

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ashka asked dhol n sana to eff off in the precap...
Ye kaamna bhi puri kar di bb ne...SAD me phoot...even if it was just 1 dialogue n they didnt fight...
That one dialogue was worth it...haha

Dude, it is too good to be true.Must be a secret task.😆