The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

DOTW:FRIENDSHIP (Page 3)

ItsMe_Ammu IF-Dazzler
ItsMe_Ammu
ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Friendship for me is build on honesty and understanding. Friends are those with whom I don't have to pretend, with whom I can be myself and express my emotions.. God have given me a lot of friends, friends who would stay with me forever.. They can read my face, understands from my voice if I am upset and tries their best to brighten my mood..

True friends need not meet everyday,  me and my friends from school may be out of touch for days or weeks but when we meet finally it's like we have been together everyday..

Riya.S.007 IF-Sizzlerz
Riya.S.007
Riya.S.007

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
frnd is someone i can say any nonsense...we laugh at nothing particular...can do anything 4 her...also i want her to be at my side when i need her...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index