Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Israa101tintin0602Mili27amimusanurao.66slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions 25Dec: At loggerheads-updtd" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99slmu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sankadevi30

thanks
have an enjoyable holiday season.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27anurao.66slmuriyya6

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27snowwhite28sunshine99anurao.66slmuriyya6

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update, Koel.

Santa was exceptionally good to me.

I got crackling chemistry. I got to know how Sid can now stay back at the Bhonsle Wadi (following his illustrious????? predecessor, Ranjit's footsteps).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amimusanurao.66sunshine99slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Koel,

Another brilliant analysis and your predictions were spot on. I congratulate you for that.

I was loved the way you described the whole episode.

The conversation between Appa Shaib and Sumitra brought out two warring siblings under one roof. I really wonder what was the Raaz of Sumitra that she is staying under the roof of her hated brother. I really love the relationship between Sumitra and Prateeksha. The love of Sumitra has for Gauri and her praying for the second time for Gauri to stay back was very beautifully shown.

The confrontation between Gauri and Garv was beautifully described by you. Sid attitude towards Garv's revelations maybe not to take Gauri back anywhere near Appa Shabib. But when he did mention a secret of Prateeksha then I think he made up his mind to get to the bottom of it.

The midway conversation was really well described by you. There should have been some assurances from Sid to Gauri.

Sid was very careless with the precious watch of Gauri's father and it fell into Garv's hands. Is it some symbolism that Garv will have some connection to Gauri in future.

Another point I would like to ask, If Gauri goes and asks Appa Shahib whether he was responsible for her shooting did she really think he will answer outright.

I loved the way you described the differences in Garv and Sid and how they want the same thing but in their different ways. I also loved the way the younger generation  started questioning the older one.

Maybe the younger ones will join together to help Gauri in her quest. There is an interesting story to be told only their pace should increase.

Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602amimusMili27sunshine99slmuriyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hi dear
u have very well analysed the epi. I m happy that the story moved a bit. ..
I really liked the way sumitra talk to appa. She very well knew her brother is a culprit. Well we always saw an emo gauri bt yesterday she was angry with garv. I lkked her this side. But garv was no less in anger. I liked the sid's support to gauri. I liked his this part.
But the very thing i didnt understood that the scene with pocket watch of gauri's father with garv and specially the meaning behind whatever he said that from now gauri's time will be his amanat????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27sunshine99anurao.66slmuriyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27anurao.66slmuriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.