Why hasn't Asad reported this crime?

Posted: 11 years ago
They kidnapped a woman in broad daylight...abuse her...almost force her into a marriage...so why is this not been reported?

Every crime against women should be reported...I am appalled by the fact that such a serious issue is been neglected.

Asad rescuing Zoya isn't enough here...there has to be consequences for such crimes...these criminals need to be reported. Such barbarous attitude cannot be neglected anymore.

I am appalled by the fact that Asad hasn't reported the crime...

4lions...it's still not late...make a statement by reporting such atrocities against women.Edited by Rupunzale - 11 years ago
i think he will report this full situation tomorrow. hopefully !!
That's exactly what I wasthinking and was gana make a post on this but you beat me to it...lol..Maybe they want us to leave it to our imaginations and assume that Asad has reported the crime,who knows?I would have appreciated today's episode even more if they were to show Asad give much more of a tongue lashing to that pathetic excuse for a man Akhram too.There just was not enough dialouges between the two to have us feel that impact of Asad's regret or guilt at that moment,however saying all that KSG did a great job with his expresssions during the ASya scene where his corncern and guilt were displayed better making it quite a touching scene with that hint of magic quite evident from KSG'S side but overall Akhram and co should have atleast been shown being arrested by the police.Just throwing in some random ASya scene just for the heck of pleasing us viewer's is just not enough in my books if the dots of the whole crux of the story are not connected properly to give us that desired impact.
Ehahaha He is Asad Ahmed Khan!
He will surly give them a trip to Hell in the very next episode πŸ˜‰
wait dear for tomorrow..2 days..😊
there is article about social message being conveyed thru QH..πŸ€”...i hope there is oneπŸ˜•...so far have not seen any😳
Originally posted by princessjojo

We still have tomorrow...
I am hoping too.
Originally posted by angel_0n_earth

i think he will report this full situation tomorrow. hopefully !!
hopefully.
Originally posted by shaz2009

That's exactly what I wasthinking and was gana make a post on this but you beat me to it...lol..Maybe they want us to leave it to our imaginations and assume that Asad has reported the crime,who knows?I would have appreciated today's episode even more if they were to show Asad give much more of a tongue lashing to that pathetic excuse for a man Akhram too.There just was not enough dialouges between the two to have us feel that impact of Asad's regret or guilt at that moment,however saying all that KSG did a great job with his expresssions during the ASya scene where his corncern and guilt were displayed better making it quite a touching scene with that hint of magic quite evident from KSG'S side but overall Akhram and co should have atleast been shown being arrested by the police.Just throwing in some random ASya scene just for the heck of pleasing us viewer's is just not enough in my books if the dots of the whole crux of the story are not connected properly to give us that desired impact.
we think alike so much Shaz...believe me the whole time I was hoping that Asad would report the crime and show Akram his place...but all we got were some intense looks. Yes, Karan did a great job and once again he did it with his eyes...he is such a great actor. He is overpowered with guilt and I hope they show him reflect on all the baseless judgmental views about Zoya.

I think the whole fight sequence was stretched ...I know they did it for trps but as you said they could have shortened it a bit and brought in the cops. 
Originally posted by DiamondLife

wait dear for tomorrow..2 days..😊
there is article about social message being conveyed thru QH..πŸ€”...i hope there is oneπŸ˜•...so far have not seen any😳
I hope so...I hope they take this opportunity to spread awareness. It's really important with everything going on in India right now.