manjari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

How can she get arrested? She's got pirab, nandani.. and all those other model who were there in the VLCC, and the guy who did her hair cut and make over as SABUUT.⭐️

Not just that.. she's got birth certificate… and passport of jassi which she burnt I don't know why.She's got jassi's handwriting.. and she can also DNA test to prove who she is.

The director thinks we're 5 yr old.. 🤡 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree:-)

Just because planted things of Jassi's belongings are found in Jessica's house, Jessica can be treated as a murderer? Which law says that?

Granted the person in question is missing, but there is no sign of death, weapon or anything. Am I missing something or the show is?

Edited by Paheli - 18 years ago
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THis is so true....forget DNA and handwriting.....how about starting with the basics.

Just a figerprint!  If Jessica has killed Jassi, shouldn't there be 2 sets of prints be on the evidence?

I'm not a criminal justice major nor a lawyer,,,,but this MURDER, there has to be more investigation, but then again Malika and Aryan have power and influence to do whatever they want.

sona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This murder is probably what will prompt Jessica to start dressing like Jassi again. Didn't we hear a while ago- that Jassi would be back in her original get up?

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Tense and Dense do think we have an IQ of a dummy...😡

And why cant Armaan solve the blue's clues???..

And where is Nandi???

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Tensemukhi😡👎🏼!!!!!!!!Densemukhi😡👎🏼!!!!!!!! Humko paagal samajhke raakha hai? Tum dono ko kya lagtha hai, humara IQ tumhare IQ se baraabar hai!!!! Tum shayad duffers honge, lekhin hum,yaani saare viewers itne stupid nahin hai,  jaisi tum log ho!!! Humko pata hai ke koi murder ke sabuut hi nahin hai, tho tum logo ne Jessica ko kaisi arrest kara diya? You guys are fired👏!!!! We are not so stupid, you guys should have realized that!!!!  A 2- year old knows that much than you clowns🤡!!!!!! 

Sharmii thumbnail
hey guys arent we supposed to leave our brains at the bottom of the stairs before watching jkkn???😆
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
are we dumb? well that is a pretty tough question to answer manjari.....give me some time to think about it....ill  be back soon
bluelotus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jassidevi

Tense and Dense do think we have an IQ of a dummy...😡

And why cant Armaan solve the blue's clues???..

And where is Nandi???

Arman's brains or lack of it doesn't affect my love for him. Infact I am having enough for both of us. And I am very much willing to solve all the clues and problems for him if only he let me do it.

Tabu, did you deliver my private message to him?

bluelotus thumbnail

On a serious note..................

IF members...........all are welcome to visit my home.....

But please please do not leave any thing behind when you go back.

Some body may find out something which belonged to Joan of Arch or whoever it is and accuse me of her murder. And as Paheli's 'Moron Polica ( Paheli....Thanks for enriching English Language with such a fantastic word..It suits Indian Police Force like a second skin)are desperate to catch murder victims at 12.pm sharp, I don't want anybody to interrupt my much awaited rendezvous with Arman for anything in the world.

As a caution please follow the following:-

1. Please make sure that the watchman you employ has a higher degree than T&D has in the Department of brains. All these hungama in the home where a girl lives alone and the watchman didn't get up from his beauty sleep or what?.

2. When you are holding hands with your beloved and the moment of revealation is nearing, just ignore knocks of any type.

3. don't leave unfinished business. In other words, if you want to burn your passport, burn it completely.

There are so many other things but I have to go now.Bye...

Edited by bluelotus - 18 years ago