ff RACE NOTE PG 30 *DISCONTINUED* (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 30

Page 1 Page 29
Page   of 30

Happyansha

Happyansha

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
hey... g8 part da.. waitin for next one with more sanvi scenes... continue soon Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff RACE NOTE PG 30 *DISCONTINUED* (Page 30)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
NOTE
AS THERE IS NO SAANVI EXISTING IN THE SHOW ANYMORE...I DON'T SEE ANY POINT IN CONTINUING THIS FF...CUZ EVEN EMM TRYING HARD TO GET OVER SAANVI...AND IF NO SAANVI IS THR I DNT SEE ANY MEANS OF INSPIRATION.....I AM REALLY REALLY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THIS DECISION OF MINE...I HAVE MANY GREAT FRNDS WHO LIKE THIS FF ...GUYS I NEVER WANTED TO DISAPPOINT U PPL...BUT WRITING ABT A CHARACTER WHICH DOES NOT EXIST IS NOT SOO RIGHT!!!!
ONCE AGAIN SORRY...AND THANK YOU FOR ALL UR SUPPORT!:))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krit125-Neelambari-

jerrenkarthi

Groupbie

jerrenkarthi

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
its k but you have to write more like this. i will looking forward for your writing. so be quick to get started for your next ff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

krit125

Goldie

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top