India-Forums

ff RACE NOTE PG 30 *DISCONTINUED* (Page 3)

chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Dbut

The morning ray of sunlight hit sanjana's face she lazily stretched and extended her hands towards her side table  she thoroughly patted all over the table but could not find the morning newspaper "god wers the newspaper nw dad always keeps it over here, hmm maybe he was busy saying this sanju takes her mug of coffee and sips it"phaw!!!!" she spits it out of her mouth staining her night gown a white velvet material and one of her favourites "ohh dam god y is this coffee so sour types...ahh nw i get it...sunny u brat u jst w8 and watch...oh my my the night dress i had spent my 1 monthes pocket money on  it!! I wont leave u sunny...!!!!! determined to teach her younger brother some manners sanju marched towards the hall  of her small 1 floor cottage she searched evrywer but sunny was not to be found she went outside and randomly checked the letter box...

"aaahhh"shouted Vinnie holding a letter in her hand and raced towards the house

"y is this girl shouting so muj has the world cum to an end???"asked vinnie's highly irritated bro

"no gollu the stock of food in our kitchen has come to an end now wat will u do?/?said Vinnie shaking her head as if in sympathy

"shut up u!!!mumma  mumma  didi is calling me fat she is teasing me mumma" shouted vinne's  bro

"mom its nothing like that" said vinnei "and u" she said while pointing her fingers toward her bro" suck  ur  lollipop and zip ur mouth got tht"

"vinitha  beta, tum   apne bhai sein aise nahi bath kar sakthi"said Vinnie's mom

Vinnie replied

"mom  aise  kya  i dnt wnt to tok to him kaise bhi ho!!!vaise luk i haf got admission in saint Teresa's college and i have to go there by tomorrow for booking our rooms in the hostel we also need to choose our subjects...and that too in just one day...

"Just one day for packing...??my sandals dresses makeup kit ipad psp my novels poster OMG OMG OMG"shouted ella

"my dear princess but i thought u got a letter from Saint Teresa's college...but u tok as if u haf to go for a fashion fest"asked ella's mom confused

"Monmmy Saint Teresa's college is not less than any fashion fest...and u kno wot the best part is the best part is that i am going there with my BFF's and soon our dream will me fulfilled Mommy!!"said ella hugging her mother a tear escaped from her mothers eyes she wiped and said"bas abb hogaya drama shyama bt is sanju and Vinnie also selected!!!??"

"yup mumma even they are selected and sanju she topped the entrance exam i haf to say that gal is ambitious...

"Ambitious!!!!!!tho mein bhi tha...i can't belive i came second  in the entance test...who the bloody came 1st??i will kill him for sure !!"said a handsome young man prithvi who was wearing his vest and baggy pants and laying upside down the bed looking at his big brother

"pritz..?hw can u be so determined it is a he...it can also be a she..ryt??"said varun mittal who was engrossed in his PSP game and was sleeping on his stomach in the couch  

"no way bro a girl topping Saint Teresa's college entrance exam naaahh not likely ...girls and brains...tht to 1st rank tht sounds even weird than a PJ"said prithvi

"but 2moro is ur 1st day in college though not officially but still like u will be moving to the hostel...excited"?asked varun

"y should i be excited i have seen ur room b4 and i bet dad has made some arrangements that we two land up together and i even know half of the college through you so nothing is new to me...but i am sure u are excited to see bhabi hein na??"said prithvi  giving out a crooked smile and teasing his bro

Varun threw a pillow at prithvi and said

"bhabi...dnt call her that she will punch u directly on ur face...yup u r actually ryt i cant wait to see my lady love i miss u Aliya...

"Aliya aliya aliya...calm down baby atlast this torture is goin to end and soon u will be back to Saint Teresa's college ur heaven ur kingdom wer queen aliya rules"aliya said this sitting admist many styling equipments she was at her favourite beauty parlour AMOUR one of the leading beauty parlour in London she was to catch todays  flight to reach Bangalore  and join her college as soon as possible and for that a lot of preparations was to be done as she was the diva of the college being Saint Teresa's DIVA was indeed a very difficult task

But she was more excited to meet her prince charming...varun

"ohhh Vrun baby m missing  u like hell

I kno this year it going to be intresting...new semester new people new frnds evry thing is so new i am sure we will have so much fun this time...

...END...

Fun...is this semester  in Saint Teresa's going to be fun as aliya things?????

What will happen when all this different personality meet under one roof

Will they survive

Will they become frnds

To know all this follow this ff

This was basically an INTRO part

Do leave your cumnt and let me know hw it was

Do hit the like button if u think it was worth it

Pls do encourage that means a lot to me...

Edited by chaichil - 26 December 2012 at 12:51am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mimizzAdventurousKuheli14harika04angelWhite_Flower..ANVESHA..-Keerthi-enrique305dhaakshu.scarlet.Aishu_Kisharadzzz123-Neelambari-aTTiTude_dIvASahasYuvreenianpia.raha--MimiGupta--firefly.....Mithuz...shrutisweety_keertu_--Wingless--PreciousHeart

tani18 Senior Member
tani18
tani18

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
itni amazing intro hai..luved it..btw agli baar thodi badi update likh sakti hai...please ...just a suggestion...but kya amzing intro hai...especially bichari prithvi wonder wat will happen when he gets to know that sanju topped the entrance exam..pero tale zameen khisak jaegi bichari ki..very well written ...vaiting for next part...
chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani18

itni amazing intro hai..luved it..btw agli baar thodi badi update likh sakti hai...please ...just a suggestion...but kya amzing intro hai...especially bichari prithvi wonder wat will happen when he gets to know that sanju topped the entrance exam..pero tale zameen khisak jaegi bichari ki..very well written ...vaiting for next part...

hey dnt wory frm nxt tym its going to be longer update
this was jst a intro chapter so thts the reason its small

yup i kno prithvi ki toh naak kat jayegi wen he knowz sanju topped the entrance test

and thnx dud3 it was a treat to read ur cumnt
i m overwhelmed that u likes my update
nd i promise that i will update soon...Big smileBig smile
-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
nice intro yaar..

I cant wait ti see prithvi-sanju meet in clg.. 

Varun is wit aliya? hmmm gud.. nice guy tooSmileBig smile

interesting plot.. update soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Keerthi-

nice intro yaar..

I cant wait ti see prithvi-sanju meet in clg.. 

Varun is wit aliya? hmmm gud.. nice guy tooSmileBig smile

interesting plot.. update soon..

thnxx sweety m happy tht u liked it

though nw i haf to dissapoint u here
the actual face to face raw meeting of SANVI will be after 3 more updates!!!!!
cuz in my ff the character prithvi just wont luv sum girl there should be sumthing sensious like destiny pull...i know u r confused bt do w8 and watch...i think u will like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup varun and aliya are datting from the past 2 years i will defenitly show their flashbacks...and they wer actually very cute couples in HHL
check this out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Keerthi-dhaakshu

--MimiGupta-- IF-Rockerz
--MimiGupta--
--MimiGupta--

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

awesome part.. so they will be room mates..   

waiting to see meeting of Sanvi n Rigvi.. not intrestd in END..

update soon 

Edited by -mimi- - 26 December 2012 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuchaichil

--MimiGupta-- IF-Rockerz
--MimiGupta--
--MimiGupta--

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

n y dont u update a banner pic of the FF??

Edited by -mimi- - 26 December 2012 at 3:14am
chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mimi-

awesome part.. so they will be room mates..   

waiting to see meeting of Sanvi n Rigvi.. not intrestd in END..

update soon 

hey thnxxx...ill update a banner wen i make a khul 1 well thnx for the suggestion
yup the brothers are gona be roommates

if u r not intrested in END then u haf a surprise w8ng 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!

jst w8 and watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu

Go to top