ff RACE NOTE PG 30 *DISCONTINUED* (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 30

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Dream world

part 1

The journey came to an end and the three beautiful ladies landed in the Bangalore airport

"i will be pleaced if we have a coffee right now"said Vinnie placing her hands over her head which was aching due to the journey

"hmmm.shez ryt" said ella lasily stretching her body

"k guys u head to the cafe i will go and collect our luggage's" said sanju

She went and waited for their  luggage to arrive suddenly  her eyes fell on two guys and they were talking with a gal

She hear the convo

"saint treasa's was so muj of fun bt wat to do i haf to leave for US as dad wants me thr" said the gal

"dnt worry   Sanchayita , i m sure u  will enjoy over there too...heina pritzz"said the guy looking  towards the other guy

"ha m sure she will enjoy...but dnt kno abt the ppl in the US spare them huh?" said the guy names pritzz {pritz wierd name thought sanju }

Sanchyita sticks her tongue out and mockingly punches the guy called pritz shoulder and said "as i m goin nw i just wonder who will be aliya's room mate"

"who ever she wil be may her soul rest in peace" said the other guy

"y so bhai????doesnnt bhabhi like any1 asher roommate asked the guy with the wird name

"1stly mere chotey...dnt call her bhabhi or u will be killed and secondaly naa she did not spare any1 before sanchu and as sachu was her cousin so she was ok with sanchu" said the guy nw sanjana has noticed this guys feature he looked rily humble and peacefull he was muscular yet cute and always had a sweet smile on his face but sanju did not like the look of the other guy with the wierd name pritz he was proud and always had a stupid grin on his face

Then she saw tht gal sanchu hugging both guys and bidding them gud bye

Then sanju suddenly spots their luggage and starts collecting them and placing them on three separate trolleys

After she was done she called ella and sanju to help her they too had their coffee and was all fresh they came and handed sanju a take away coffee cup which she started sipping right away she was so lost drinking the coffee that she absent minded turns around and suddenly hits sumthing and slips she closes her eyes the coffee in her hand miserably spills on her dress but wat she still cus not understand was y did not fall down how is she hanging in the mid air so slowly she opens her eyes she sees a guy holding her she recognises that guy it was the same guy with the weird name

"prthvi u alryt" asked sum1 sudenly cumng from behind ohh so tht was the other guy

{"prthvi thought sanjana ohh so this guys real name is prthvi not pritzz }

Wer as pritvi was just staring at the girl in his arms he was puzzeled the way she fitted into his arms so perfectly as if it was designed for her pritvi was closely looking at her she was not hot and cute but she was beautiful and elegant her eyes were deep as if there was a depths of oceans in it her cheeks had a natural shade of red while her nose was long and sharp her lips was plump and baby pink in colour...yup baby she exactly looked like a new born baby with a curious look in eye and innocence of her face pritvi was confused with his own thought he has never thought about a girl like this...thn wat has happened to him...thn suddenly

"ouuuccchhh" he winced he saw tht the girl has stamped him on  his foot this brought him back to earth

"U!!!!!!! How dare u stamp me 1st I save u from falling down and instead of thanking me u stamped my foot" shouted prithvi

"Saved me, if u wud haven't been here i wud not have ffallen at the 1st place  " said sanju and looking at her dress which was completely stained

"dnt u have eyes miss snooty" said prithvi

"snooty...wat u mean by tht ha u... jst go to hell" said sanju

"sure...ur address please" said prthvi smirking

"arrgghh!! Just buzz off" said sanju  turning behind and walked away she was followed by Ella and Vinnie  

Even prthvi turned and went aeawy pulling varun with him

{prthvi thought "did i say shez like a baby no she a really a assassin...who likes a baby...a stupid baby faced assassin"}

Varun was looking at prithvi intensely now

Varun prthvi...

Prithvi.- hmmm

Varun- u almost held  that girl for more than 10 min...for the 1st tym huh...tujhein kya hogaya...

Prithvi- lets not talk abt tht BFA sayng this prthvi went ahead and spotted their car which their dad has arranged for them

He kept all his luggage and varun also helped him he took the car from the driver and stepped in side the  varun gave the guy some money and he too sat inside and looked at his brother he still was in a foul mood

Pirthvi  adjust the side view mirror while adjusting it he saw 3 figures , a lean and medium heighted girl was standing there the same girl

"BFA  thought prithvi she was noe wearing a sand coloured dress which was hugging her figure just perfectly and she looked  beyond awesome"

Varun was confused why prithvi was not sarting the car and y was he staring at his side view mirror

"dnt say bro...tht u r in luv tht side view mirror" commented varun  smiling

"shut up..."said prithvi looking at his big bro and finally gave a smile

And the drove off...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmycub..ANVESHA..harika04angeldiyadawda13ShivinkiJasdhaakshu-Keerthi--Raj-ShivTRSSsree_swaronPreciousHeart_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff RACE NOTE PG 30 *DISCONTINUED* (Page 10)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

part 2

There the 3 bff's hiered a taxi and the taxi set off to Saint Treasa  they called their parents and informed that they have reached the college

The taxi came to an halt and they payed the fare...

And thn they were lost...lost in the beauty of the campus it had wifi system setup throughout the campus area

The campus was very welcoming once they entered the college it was so posh and beautiful

All the guys were staring at the three new girls

"wow so many hotties in this time look at the long one she looks damn sexy " said a guy pointing toward ella

"the one next to her is so beautiful" said another guy looking at sanju

"tht one in the pink her looks is damn killer she too looks grt" said the other guy

Suddenly a guy comes from behind and says

"helo girls, m mac i am the AGS of the college welcome to the college u may now go to the notice board check out which is ur hostel room and depart to the girls hostel" said mac all the while checking out Ella from top to bottom

The girls moved towards the notice board and checked out the list

Room no

Name

Anjali Mehta

Rhea Verma

Gia Taral

Ritvika Mallik

Dvetiya Sharma

Shanaya Prabhu

Geet pillai

Neeti pillai

Ella Mathew

Vinnitha kapoor

Aliya Shenoy

Sanjana roy

They spotted their list and Ella and Vinnie hi5ed each other thats when they realised that sanju was not with them she was in someones eles room

"sanju"said both of them 2gether looking at her

"what...guys chill vaise we r atleast on the same floor and bas list mein m nt thr with u bt 105 is also my real room ryt"said sanju

Ella and Vinnie nodded and the three bff's hugged each other

Thn they took their luggage and again hired a golf cart and moved towards the hostel Ella and Vinnie  were chatting but sanju was remembering abt the evening convo between the three people

...flash bak...

Sanchyita sticks her tongue out and mockingly punches the guy called pritz shoulder and said "as i m goin nw i just wonder who will be aliya's room mate

"who ever she wil be may her soul rest in peace" said the other guy

"y so bhai????doesnnt bhabhi like any1 asher roommate asked the guy with the wird name

"1stly mere chotey...dnt call her bhabhi or u will be killed and secondaly naa she did not spare any1 before sanchu and as sachu was her cousin so she was ok with sanchu" said the guy

...flash bak ends...

Sanjana thinks "even my room mates name is aaliya...but maybe shez not the same which tht stupid guy and his frnds were talking about

Thinking about the stupid guys she started to get flashbacks of how she fell and how tht guy caught her...and how they fighted...

Sanju just jerked the thought away from her mind she looked up  and thought "who will be this Aaliya nw???????????????????"

...END...

So this was the 3rd chapter so our bff's atlast entered their dream world their saint treasa college

Who is this aaliya?...will sanjana and aaliya settle in???will they become frnds...or...foe

Atlast saanvi met

But wat will happen when they will come to know that they are in the same college

Will they become frnds??

What will happen when prthvi knoes that it was actually sanju topped the entrance exams???

To know all this u only have to follow this FF

Please leave behind your precious comments

And pls hit the like button if u think it was worth it

THANK YOU

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

KalpanaMundaAdventurousanchal0476jerrenkarthinimmycub..ANVESHA..missdramkrharshita29396harika04angelhninhaymandiyadawda13Alyssa_ZayaShimolina.scarlet.dhaakshuvidya.G-Keerthi-SHARVANIenrique305-Raj--Neelambari-radzzz123ShivTRSS...Mithuz...SahasYuvreeniansree_swaronLove_ArniePreciousHeart_TaNi_shrutisweety

amfi

Groupbie

amfi

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
super update
u hv done it vry nicelly

Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
loved it yaar..Smile

sanvi r so cute.. love at first sight huh? Wink

prithvi u just met ur match man..LOL

looking forward to read more..  awesome..Clap

chaichil

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Forgot to mention.. The pics u post wit story r grt.. it goes well wit the ff.. keep it up.. 

chaichil

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amfi

super update
u hv done it vry nicelly

Big smileBig smile

thnkuuu vry muj...m glad tht u liked my work

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Keerthi-

loved it yaar..Smile

sanvi r so cute.. love at first sight huh? Wink

prithvi u just met ur match man..LOL

looking forward to read more..  awesome..Clap

thnkuuu

saani is naturally damn cut...but love at 1st sight m not sure...but yup they have a unknown pull towards each other

sure dahling ill update soon

and 4 the pics well again thnxxx

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Very nice yar. Sanvi meet and the story is taking great turn. Update soon

chaichil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top