Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Heya every one Tanya here i know its too late...i have d whole plot in my mind but m too busy to typ it...it's my 12th guyz...lots of stress and work...well still m thinking of updating this twice in a month if u all are still interested to read this...well mm soo sry i have 3 ffz...bt i can't manage them ol...so 4 nw wij ff will get d least response...m gonna drop tht ff...and restart it once my other ff is completed...so really sorry guyz but i will continue this ff if i get an adequate response only...!!

Chapter 7

ALL THE WAY...

Prithvi was totally lost he never have felt this guilty before on hurting someone...he has never felt the urge to say sorry...he was completely shattered her word still kept ringing in his ears...how was he supposed to find her now...he even did not know her name for gods sake

He entered his classroom a very spacious room...not  be mentioned with all the worlds luxury ...he again glanced through his schedule sheet no 28 that was hez seat number...he walked till his desk it wasn't a private table for one but it was for two...and hez adjoining seat no 27 was still empty praying to the almighty that he should not get a jerk or a damsel as his partner. He sat down and waited for the class to start.

An elegant lady really yyoung and trendy entered the classroom all boys let out a whoa man Walla look to her...she was looking perfect in a light blue sari open hair and a beautiful smile "hey students this is prof anu shukla" she said waving towards the class. Every one wished her a some guys took up on drooling her. That's when someone says "may i come in maam" that too rather weakly all heads turned up to look who it was...prof anu shukla eyed her with lots of displeasure "1st day..And late not very impressive" the prof commented

"Sorry maam...i..i had to go 2 d medical room..umm mam m sanjana roy"she said

"thtz when prithvi looks up and finds the very girl standing before him...d very girl whom he was longing to have a glimpse of

"sanjana said prof shukla now with a soft smile on her face

"guyz this is our  topper...a brilliant student and she is going to be the general secretary of the media batch...its totally ok sanjana u can take ur seat" said prof shukla indicating towards her seat

"wwhhhattt?" prithvi thought

...flasbakz...

Scene 1

"Ambitious!!!!!!tho mein bhi tha...i can't belive i came second  in the entance test...who the bloody came 1st??i will kill him for sure !!"said a handsome young man prithvi

"pritz..?hw can u be so determined it is a he...it can also be a she..ryt??"said varun

"no way bro a girl topping Saint Teresa's college entrance exam naaahh not likely ...girls and brains...tht to 1st rank tht sounds even weird than a PJ"said prithvi

"W*F she topped d examination...my biggest rival its its she???? Sanjana roy is my BFA?" thought prithvi he was soo soo muj lost in his world ..thats when sanjana comes and sits beside him she was about to smile at her partner thats when she see's prithvi

"u...ohhh gosh...y god y?" she said looking above

And here prithvi was abt too give her a rude answer that when he sees her...she has been crying it seems her eyes were red and puffy...and he knew he was responsible...he now was confused confuse when he came to kno that BFA and sanjana roy was d same...thts hw shez d GS cus shes the topper...now prithvi mittal has to work under a gal tht too she...its better i just be professional with her.../oh god why the hell did i say all those stuffs to her...nw shez hurt...and m in a dilemma saying sorry to ur rival does not suits in...what should i do..oh god please help me" thought prithvi

"sanjana and prithvi please stand up" said prof shukla

Both stood up

"soo Ms sanjana roy and prithvi mittal is going to be the head of d batch...they r ur GS and AGS respectively ...sanjana and prithvi ur suppose to collect ur registers and college info frm d deans cabin..." she then said thank you to the class and walked out...sanju to stormed out of the class this was too muj for her to take in...she has to bee with that jerk more for three yrs now she thought angrily and walked towards the canteen were and ella and Vinnie were waiting for her

"ohh god this is not happening" said sanju and sat nxt to ella

"watz nt happening sanju" asked ella pushing her banana muffin to sanjuz side...sanju took it and started digging into iy and started filling ella and Vinnie wid d details of her 1st day

"OMG tht guy in d airport...bt he was cute sanju...heina " asked ella lukiing and Vinnie and they hi5ed each othr giggling

"see sanju usko ni patha tha abt ur mother...usne jo bola galath tha bt hw does it matters to u hum  sab hein na tere saathy" said ella giving her a side hug

"acha guyz prithvi ka ni patha bt rigved sir...damn he is a legen d way he smiles speaks i mean wwwooowww " she said again going off to her la la land

"ohh gosh there she goes again" said ella

Ella rested her heads down sanju is dump struck and Vinnie is wonder struk mere kya hoga she thought and looked up

Thats when she saw a a bike a full on stylish one...sports bike mayb thought ella...a guy though he had his helmet on she could still say he was handsum...he parked his bike and got down frm it kickd it to d stand and removed d helmet

"LUVSTRUK" said ella and kept gazing at him...he went towards th rehearsal hall

"guyz gotta go i will catch you later"said ella took her back and rushed towards d place were she saw tht going

"isko yeh kya ho gaya?' thought sanju...

"well Vinnie u knw wat m d GS of d media batch...shit man responsibility " said sanju

"wats new sanju u wer evn our class monitor...thn d prefect..and finally d head gurl...nw d GD ur used to it gal...bt wat i dnt undrstnd iz hw cum i am d AGS of d medical batch" said Vinnie

"wot...u..vinnie thtz osum" said sanju hugging her

"well sanju i need to leave nw...u kno ryt medical only have 1 or 2 free lectures" said Vinnie making a face

" it was all ur choice Vinnie" said sanju waving her good bye

'excuse me" sanjana looked up

"heyy aaliya cum sit sanju said

"hey sanju meet varun my BF and this is sanju my room mate and this is

"d khadduz murmmered sanju eyeing prithvi

"a wat?" asked prithvi but sanju soon faked a smile and said nice to meet u...looking at varun she gave a cold look to prithvi and said i knw him...hez my AGS u knw tht too full on attitude

"and thats d biggest displeasure of mine" said prithvi with double attitude both got up and left in d different directions

"yeh kyat ha.."asked varun lookin at hez vbro and sanju

"hhmmm u ask ur bro nd me...w8 w8 noo u guyz cumng to ma rum tonight rryyt ...i think we will figure this out " said aaliya smirking

...end...

Raath akeli...saanvi ke saath...and whoz d new guy who made ella luvstryk???

Wanna kno thn u really need to follow my ff

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum chapter tanya

so Sanvi are GS n AGS respectively..yippee

waiting to read sum interesting Sanvi plots

who is Ella after??

waiting for next part 

Professor anu shukla's entry...waiting to know her part ...

Continue soon

n all d best for ur 12 th boards😊
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar! kya update tha! n yaar seriously wanna know who made our ella luvstruk! aha kya sanvi scene tha n raat ko saath saath! ab mazaa ayega! update soon!😊
osom tanya
it was soo nice to see our sanvi bak
loved the conflict prithvi underwent whether to say sorry to his rival
and typical ela who again runs behind a guy
want more of these kind of sanvi fights
want to see more of aaliya, varun, and sanvi scenes
waitin eagerly for the next part...waitin for tat sanvi scene
plzzz tanya , continue this ff
itz a wonderful concept ...plzzz continue
update asap and plzz pm me
Awesome update tanya
Loved it
Glad to see Sanvi 
I know ur busy...But plz dont discont this ff
Update slowly if u want but plz dont stop

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey tanya...
isha here..
i knw tht u r busy with ur ff 'RESUMO'
bt plz dont discontiue this FF...
it is actually quite nice...

slowly update it take ur time..
bt dont discontinue it...
-spongy- thumbnail
BTW loved the update it was really nice...
sanjana is the GS... N prithvi AGS...
ha ha assistant... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  ab ayega maza...
loved the update it was really nice...

please pm me whn u update the next time... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
TAKE UR TIME...

P.S. THNK U FOR THE UPDATE AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
nice one... write more episodes...interesting one..
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey... g8 part da.. waitin for next one with more sanvi scenes... continue soon πŸ˜‰
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE
AS THERE IS NO SAANVI EXISTING IN THE SHOW ANYMORE...I DON'T SEE ANY POINT IN CONTINUING THIS FF...CUZ EVEN EMM TRYING HARD TO GET OVER SAANVI...AND IF NO SAANVI IS THR I DNT SEE ANY MEANS OF INSPIRATION.....I AM REALLY REALLY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THIS DECISION OF MINE...I HAVE MANY GREAT FRNDS WHO LIKE THIS FF ...GUYS I NEVER WANTED TO DISAPPOINT U PPL...BUT WRITING ABT A CHARACTER WHICH DOES NOT EXIST IS NOT SOO RIGHT!!!!
ONCE AGAIN SORRY...AND THANK YOU FOR ALL UR SUPPORT!:))