•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Now that Prithvi realized that Lakhan was the one who sent the letter and because of him he almost killed Meera do u think he will regret for his mistake and start taking care of Miu??

And as per the precap his jeep breaks down and he takes Miu to a temple (i guess)

so what do you think CVs has some romantic moments stored for us as a CHRISTMAS gift πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Please guys share ur views
romance track no i dont think so πŸ˜†but may be some mithvi moments which we will enjoy..πŸ˜‰
Prithvi i hope he stops thinking of daata' s aadesh while taking care of miu..πŸ˜› i want him to take care but not jus becoz its daata' s order..πŸ˜†
jeep ne sahi waqt pe kharab...now they cant go to haveli atleast...πŸ˜†
yaa temple bells are heard..i wonder whether its different temple or the same one...?
bt watz d advantage of taking miu to that temple in such a worst condition...hospital le jana chahiye na ? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

bt watz d advantage of taking miu to that temple in such a worst condition...hospital le jana chahiye na ? πŸ˜•

gaddi kharab ho gayi ..so ab ved ji thik karenge or prithvi doctor πŸ˜†
u are writing WU ??

haa zarur prithvi will regret for his mistake .. & taking care of miu but CV USKA SAATH DE...tab we can get our giftπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by liza81

gaddi kharab ho gayi ..so ab ved ji thik karenge or prithvi doctor πŸ˜†
u are writing WU ??

nt today yaar aaj WU keliye laptop on kare toh mom mujhe jaan se maar daalegi😲
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

nt today yaar aaj WU keliye laptop on kare toh mom mujhe jaan se maar daalegi😲

ohh ok .. where is swetha

Originally posted by liza81

haa zarur prithvi will regret for his mistake .. & taking care of miu but CV USKA SAATH DE...tab we can get our giftπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

fingers crossed