Fan Fictions

new ff defining moments chapter 21 extension (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 41

unnimolarcha

Goldie

unnimolarcha

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vyasakshita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new ff defining moments chapter 21 extension (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jyoti..

IF-Rockerz

..Jyoti..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
very nice..

vyasakshita

Kriity

Groupbie

Kriity

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Tfs !!!!!!

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

I am really happy for such good response for my first response.

Thank you

Chapter 7

Payal was told ,that she was going to be promoted by her little sister ,by akash.

Everyone in rm was happy with news of khushi's pregnancy but also worrreid to death regarding to their safety.but persons who gave such wonderful news were not aware about it.

In evenining when khushi was getting up from sleep she found everyone in payal's room waiting for her.she was confused the way they looked her .before she could ask ,Anjali rushed and placed hand on her cheeks and said with teary eyes

Anjali:khushiji,today you gave us such wonderful news ,you proved ur name.u r truly "khushi" for us,for my chote.thank u so much…(khushi got emotional and tried to speak but again cut off by nani)…

Nani: yes,it's true.who could think that the great ASR would fall in love and get married ?.but u made it possible with ur love bitiya. And now u r going to give him his life's precious gift to him.bless u beta.

Mami: (putting her khandani har on khushi's neck) sasuma u r taking so much time pls let us talk to her.

khushi was amused not knowing what was happening but she could see happiness in their eyes.

After giving LOOK to manorama finally nani let her sit on bed to talk her.

Mami:phatisari I mean khushi bitiya this is our khandani har .as u r elder bahu of this house it is urs now.u and khun bhari tang I mean payal proved me wrong by playng ur role as part of this family very nice.so u both deserve this.by the way thank you. And god bless you.(she kissed on her fore head which made khushi more puzzled)

Akash,mama and nk just stood there finding words for explaining their emotions)

And now finaly turn of payal came.she came forward (as to tell the truth was her job given by her maji )and hugged khushi.khushi also hugged .

Payal:khushi, I know uwhat u r thinking. 1st arnavji is fine.he was sleeping due to drug effects. And di,nani,maji had told u what u r truly meant for this house.u have played so many role by being daughter,sister,Sali,bhabhi(sister in law),bahu(daughter in law) and wife…..and now ..u r…going ..to be…mother …..yes khushi one more relation is going to be attached u.

Hearing this khushi felt "zatka"before some days her tests were negative and now her sister is telling that she was going to be mother how?

Reading this question in her eyes payal gave her answer

Payal:khushi, ur 1st tests were also positive but someone(she thought for second by giving her another "zatka" because she didn't want to snatch happiness from her so she lied )…..due to some mistakes they showed false results. docteruncle said that himself .khushi,its true.

Hearing this khushi was on 7 cloudsher feelings were coming out from her eyes as tears. She could not believe her fate for giving her such opurnity to feel best bond between mother and child.she placed her hand on her tummy and felt so much good…

She hugged payal and said: ji..ji.. I am pregnant jiji.i am going to be mother… I am too much happy

Rest family member also enjoyed this emotional flood because they understood why payal lied to khushi they had postponed to tell about poison later but now to tell arnav was also of importance.

So nk said: khushiji,don't u want to share this with nannav? if yes then go to him .he had slept so much wake up him and tell this news of joy.

This words made khushi to lost in memories when they went clinic and how disappointment was seen in arnav's eyes due to negative result she had said nothing but khishi didn't needed to be explained by him for his feelings…..so she made her way to their room…………………………………………..

Next part will be full of arshi and their flashback

Shyam had gone out for some "important work" by makink his beautiful wife fool..

Edited by vyasakshita - 22 January 2013 at 10:09am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011honeyboney1betiaayushikumaramy11rdwsydCHOCOSHREYAnoornasigurukhushritika.123sangeethbalapiyushiangelroseytokyosnehal.sharmaArShiFever.silent_whispers20839355lovespell7_sneha_7shubhadaskA_R_Skhusichtvserial2012kamalapushpadolly477smiley-shineysweet_sanju..crazy_doll..allegrolaksh65sandyjerrylara3110-Mohhena-zafiGAURI29-MissBoiiVamp-pup03Shafoo

arvankhushi

Goldie

arvankhushi

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
impressed!! very well written

vyasakshita

sandyjerry

IF-Rockerz

sandyjerry

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
nice dear.. continue soon..
thanx for the pm..Tongue

vyasakshita

raniluvsasr

IF-Dazzler

raniluvsasr

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hey thnxx for the pm gr8 update. Jst wantd to ask u do u update dailt or alternate dayzz. A vry good update eagerlywaitin wen asr cums to noe d truth wt wud b his reaction. Hey so al d misundrstndings btween arhi is resolved?????

vyasakshita

venkata

IF-Dazzler

venkata

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Awesome update... loved kushi expressions and the way family treated her..

vyasakshita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top