Fan Fictions

new ff defining moments chapter 21 extension (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 41

A_R_S

Goldie

A_R_S

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Amazing update, but also sad one with so many info answering and explaining many questions.
So Sheetal is also a victim of Shyam and his men.
Hope now Arnav will take some action against all of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vyasakshita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new ff defining moments chapter 21 extension (Page 28)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusich

Goldie

khusich

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Poor shital

vyasakshita

GAURI29

IF-Rockerz

GAURI29

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
what a twist!!!!!!!!

vyasakshita

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.
So Sheetal is being truthful to Arnav or is she lying?Confused
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM. Big smile

vyasakshita

venkata

IF-Dazzler

venkata

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it. Full of action. Shital is a positive it's a surprise.

vyasakshita

rishaithra

Goldie

rishaithra

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
nycClapClap

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Chapter 17

He found himself helpless after reading letter. He was in dilemma whether he should believe or not. But suddenly his eyes caught note.

On note

Arnav

fhfhgrugn this is my locker no in gdfg bank.nobody know about it. You can get proof of my truth from things which I have placed in it.if something happen to me pls take care of arav

Sheetal

Arnav's restlessness increased after seeing this note. He knew  that sheetal had written ac no in code.This was unnoticed by khushi who was now sleeping beside arav. He took sigh of relief nobody around him knew about the letter. He wanted to be sure first and then wanted to tell khushi,.but mention of shyam and his evil chacha made him furious. But dhruvbhai's name was enough to distract him from those disgusting people.

He sat on couch thinking about past. His dhruvbhai was like ideal for him. He always wanted to be like him. His charm had magic that affected each and every person. His speech was amazing. They both had shared lovely bond like ram laxman.he always stood for arnav whenever he did some mischievous act. He till today remembered that when on holi he wanted to drink thunder but not allowed due to diabetes and age problem, how dhruvbhai had brought him sugarless  thandai eventhogh elders were protesting.

He rembered how he missed his dhruvbhai when he struggled for money. He had tried to contact him but all in vain on other hand no one knew about his whereabouts in lucknow because he had taken promise from his nana that he would come only if he allowed him to take his and families responsibility as he did' wanted to be burden on them.so they agreed and left lucknow and went to some unknown place when financial condition went better they shifted to Delhi.

For now pain was unbearable for arnav.1st he lost his parents on 14 yr. age. Then thrown out from sheeshmahal,then shyam had created dmess,then attack onhim,arav and now news about his dhruvbhai's death.

Pain ,anger,love,concern and confusion took over him. With these feelings he dozed off on couch.

But his sleep was broken by call from commissioner.he went outside room so arav and khushi could sleep well..

Com: hello mr.raizada.sorry for calling at this time.but its imp.

Arnav:ya tell

Com:we found dead body of your friend sheetal near airport.

Arnav:what?(another shock for him

Com:sorry sir but can you come for identification and rest formalities?

ArnavLcomposing himself)yes I am coming.

In morning when khushi woke up she found ranav nowhere.she placed arav's head on pillow properly and went downstairs.

Payal and Anjali was preparing arti thal.

Anjali:khushiji,you woke up?we didn't you woke up intentionaly so you can rest.

Payal:yes khushi but look who is talking about rest?di I told you nathat I am here so you both est.don't worry aboy work.

Mami enterd

Mami:hhbb,yes bitiya you both are pregnant so pls rest .i will help payal for kitchen and work.

On hearing all were smiling but khushi's eyes  were searching for arnav.

Akash(coming downstairs) khushiji,bhai has gone out so don't worry. I know you both are tensed for arav but he'll be fine.ok(khushi smiled and went to her room)

Di,payal,ma I am going to office and then to police station for inqiry about attack on bhaisince inspector in charge had called me last night.so bye.a nd don't tell anything to bhai and khushiji.

Three:ok bye.

On other side arnav had completed all formalities regarding sheetal's dead body and also got proofs about arav's parents from locker with the help of his sources.but now confusion was that how would arav react when he will know about her death?and what he will tell family about arav;s parents when they will inquire for arav's father?he can't tell them that arav was son of dhruv malik.because if shyam and his chacha came to know that then they definitely tried to harm him.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011honeyboney1r4h1m4ritika.123tokyopiyakrishnansnehal.sharmaangelroseyGurpreetasi7bleklovespellshubhadasksagarpatadiatvserial201220839355shreya09smatA_R_SIzabellaaaakanugpree2605..crazy_doll..kamalapushpavenkatasmiley-shineylaksh65sandyjerryameena671-Mohhena-zafimastermagicianGAURI29pup03Shafoo

arvankhushi

Goldie

arvankhushi

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
nice twist

vyasakshita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top