Fan Fictions

new ff defining moments chapter 21 extension (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 41

Page 1
Page   of 41
Page 3 Page 41

Jaan_Arshi

IF-Dazzler

Jaan_Arshi

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Nice...i hope arnav will be fine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vyasakshita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new ff defining moments chapter 21 extension (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smiley-shiney

IF-Dazzler

smiley-shiney

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

LOVED THE UPDATE

CONTINUE SOON

vyasakshita

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.Smile

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

sorry guys but due to exams i could not update but here is new chapterSmile

chapter 3

when nk was busy in narrating whole incident,police officers were busy in arranging tight security around house as commissioner was close to asr ,he himself charge of this.

once they had done with arrangements,they went inside to inform them and also to know about arnav"s condition.

at the same time doctor had come out.

whole family and police were egarly wained for good news

doctor: his sugar level is still low but not serious and his injuries are also not serious but they take some to get recovered as he is diabetic..and please keep him away from any stress.

anjai and khushi: can we meet him?

do: he is under effect of sedatives now as he required so much rest.after some time when he would be awake nurse will inform you.let him rest.

payal and mami brought khushi and anjali to hall and made sit on sofa.nani had support of her son and grandson..while shyam was only observer and he got confused this all chao.

nani(crying): why someone have to try to kill him?he had enough in his life .now when today he is married and happy with his life,why he attacked?

akash: nani,stop crying if you behave like this then what we should tell to di and khushiji?they needs you.(wiping her tears)bhai will be fine and nobody is able to kill ASR.

hp brought water for three crying ladies.

nk and mama were talking with police comissioner.

nk,akash moved toward doctor and said thank for all arrangments in house.

comissioner(to mama) : we will soon find out person behind all this.actuall i cant get it.when he was attacked he was talking to me himself and asking me to meet immidiatel but before i could answer, he was attacked.

nk: ya hi was on phone when he ran out.but..

mama; but what beta?

nk: in unconcious atate he was mentioning of poision.

commissioner and mama: what? and you are telling now?

commissioner: but why he was mentioning poision?hmmm let him awake we wiil ask him. and i have watched airport clip also after departing from Mrs.Raizada,he got call,i have taken information about that call

mama: who called ?

commissioner: it was your family doctr.but he was now out of delhi and phone is also swith off..

nk: then?

commissioner:i have talked his daughter .he is in ambala as his family emergency.he is returning tomorrow.

mama: i cant understand why suddenly now this all happened.

nk: masaji,everything will be fine.

commissioner: ya manohar,i assures his security..now i have to go for further investigation.

mama: ok

after biding bye tocommissioner nk and mama went toward hall where now silence have take place.

mama: manorama,where is anjali bitaiya and khushi bitiya? and ma .. ma is also not here,..

mami; damadji had taken anjali to her room as she required some rest and payal took khishi to her rooom and akash made sasuma sleep.

mama: ok.

mami: what didcommissioner tell?who is behind this?my arnav bitua is in condition .and what he want?saying this manorama had finally boke down who hide her rers for her family till now.

nk amd mama tried to comfort her and aftr that they also went their room

nk and akash had decided to keep watch on family so they came back to hall fter assuring every one asleep.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011honeyboney1rdwsydssttuuttiigurukhushritika.123Ashlena8ArmelasangeethbalaMSgayatrishalinikanagupiyushiangelroseytokyoA_R_Sshubhadasklovespell..SSNAIR..Jaan_Arshipari_goyalvenkataZANADI..crazy_doll..-MissBoiiVamp-allegrolaksh65lara3110zafiLaxshaLOVEArshiShafoopup03

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Interesting part.
Thanks for the PM. Big smile

vyasakshita

venkata

IF-Dazzler

venkata

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Just now read all the 3parts . Excellent update. Can u plz pm me te next updates.

vyasakshita

..Jyoti..

IF-Rockerz

..Jyoti..

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
read all chapter at once..
that was awesome..
Plz update soon..

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

chapter 4

alnight no one could sleep because their beloved arnav was attacked and lying unconcious .all were waiting of morning.

at 8 am when arnav's body little stirred and he open his eyes nurse informed doctor and raizadas.all rushed in hurry.

since he was too weak,he was not able to speak ,when anjali and khushi rushed to see him,he just gave silent nod to assure he will be fine.when both were crying he made attemt to comfort them but failed due to his injured hands.other family members also took sigh of relief seeing him.

doctor prescibes some more medication to fasten his recovery and left.he again slipped in sleep.

anjali and khushi were still under observation of their family members since both not convinced with his few minutes consciousness

at 11 am,commissioner entered with other police officers in rm as he decided to keep eye on house from inside also by cctv cameras. and police officers.he made all arrangement after convincing manoher raizada..

at 12 .30 pm at lawn,nk akash mama were talking regarding investigation with commisssioner.

akash: so uncle,who can be behind all this?our rivals are not so low ,but it can be.

nk: ya,afterall nannav is in top ten list of great business tycoon.

manoher: but why suddenly? i mean no thretening or anything else...

commissioner: yes you right.but it is not sudden.i mean is's fullproof wellthought plan becase traped goons are also not useful to reach the main man behind attack and they were heired throgh agent and that agent also escaped.

monoher:so you cant trace anything till now?

commissioner:not exactly but we have gathered some details about it.arnav has reformed his will.

akash: ya but what's the connection?

commissioner:akash,what makes him to change his will within 15 days and with death clause?

alll three: what?

commissioner: yes,he made clause if anything happens to him and he died unnaturally then whole property would be transferd to trust.

nk: hat he meant by not naturally?

manoher: it seems like he was suspicious for such attack,didn't he?

commissioner:yes but we can proceed with this after he would awake but till then we can talk with ur family doctor regarding his conversationhe may reach hera soon.

manoher : ok

they were eagerly waiting for doctor.

inside rm,khushi was bit normal but still somuch worried about arnav but after seeing him in morning she felt good.she joined anjali who was resting in her room.

khushi: di,how are u feeling now?

anjali: (sad tone

0i am fine khushiji but my chote is not fine.please tell him his di is waiting to talk with him.please tell na.

khushi: (also became emotional)he will be fine di.

anjali: (with teary eyes)khushiji before 14 yrs i lost my parents,my wedding was called offf we were thrown out from our own house but then everything went good we havemoved on but now,i fell like losing all things again. i dont want him loose khushiji,i cant(crying hardly)

khushi:(carressing her)di stop crying like this it can affect ur baby and what suold i say to arnavji when he will ask me about u and ur baby?how ke will feel tthen?for him stop crying and eat something.when he'll be alright we both jointly take revenge from him for doing such to us,we will never let him go away ok.

anjali with teary eyes nodded.

on other side,doctor was arrived.

commissioner: i am soorry doctr but we have to call u for investigation as he related to this murder attempt.

doctor: i can understand.so ask whatever you have to ask

commissioner:1st tell about your phone call to arnav when he was at airpot.

pls guys tell whether u liked or not in form of comment

Edited by vyasakshita - 14 January 2013 at 10:42pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011honeyboney1amy11ssttuuttiimadcataayushikumargurukhushritika.123sangeethbalaArmelaAshlena8MSgayatripiyushishalinikanaguakvmjitokyoangelroseyA_R_S7_sneha_7girlsrock3shubhadaskvidya.sanjaylovespell..SSNAIR..smiley-shineyvenkataZANADI..crazy_doll..kamalapushpasweet_sanjuallegrolaksh65lara3110zafiGAURI29ameena671sandyjerry-MissBoiiVamp-pup03..Divya..ShafooLaxshaLOVEArshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top