Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvserial2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update.
I do not believe Sheetal at all. Why she has to kidnapped from the same mall where Khushi and Payal were shopping at the same time?Why do I have a feeling it is a plan by Sheetal and shyaam.

Thanks  for the PM
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved d update...thnx fr pm..waiting fr ur next part
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am also think  it  was plan  of shyam and sheetal then y sheetal kidnap herself something is fishi in your story   
A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This was a action loaded update. So is Sheetal now a bad character or not? Or is this kidnapping thing only a trick played by Sheetal?
allegro thumbnail
Awesome update.
Is it just a coincidence that Sheetal got kidnapped at the same shopping mall Khushi and Payal were, Aarav was right in front of them and Sheetal writing Arnav and Akash's number on the paper? I don't think so.
She is planning something huge now. Or should I say, you are planning to make Sheetal to plan something big. πŸ˜† You are the writer.
Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜ƒ
vyasakshita thumbnail

Chapter 16

Arnav found one note with letter with so much scratches but it could be readable. He took glances on sleeping arav and khushi sitting next to arav caressing arav.

He opened letter. And started reading

Dear arnav,

I know that u are on angry on me but I was not at fault. I had to do that, for arav. I wanted his safety. Please forgive me for what I had done to you both and rest family.

Arnav u wanted to know name of arav's dad. Arnav he was none other than ur dhruvbhai (arnav's cousin, elder to arnav but younger than Anjali.).yes, he was because now he is no more. When he got news of ur parent's death and his dad had thrown u two from sheesh mahal, he came India and fought for u but all in vain. Then he came to know about real face of ur uncle that he was rapist, murder, drug dealer and so on.

he left that house. He married to my elder sister Natasha. But due to some problems they can't have child so I decide to be surrogate mother of their child. But ur uncle wanted to prove that he could anything for money even kill his own son. He attacked our house in Patna in which my sister and jiju died. Arav was in my womb. Because I went to hospital on that time so I was saved but I couldn't understand why?

I ran away to US where I gave birth to arav. We lived happily .i didn't allowed bad shades of my past on him, but again luck wanted to play with me .few days before I came to India, I came to know that I am suffering from brain tumor.so I had no option except leaving arav with u.so I called but he was picked by ur jiju .he told me that u would be on airport on my arrival to India.

When I stepped to India, he was there to pick up us saying that he was sent by u.he drove us to unknown place. Yes he had kidnaped us. He was united with ur uncle.as my pic was on dhruvejiju's house they had recognized me.they snatched arav from me and forced me to tell u that arav is ur son because after ur death they want ur property. They have tried to kill khushi also because they didn't want to take any chance as after ur death property will go to khushi and ur di.ur di is safe until she is pregnant with shyam's child.

I wanted to tell u this before I didn't get any chance but after seeing ur love for khushi and ur child I felt guilty so I escaped from there saying I had big plan.arnav, actualy it was me who had changed khushi's reports because I didn't wanted them to know about ur child otherwise they would try to kill her again. Yes she was poisoned by his men unknowmly but intetiionaly.i was at hospital since I was fainted so.

Arnav, I am sorry about all my did. Please trust me I had never bad intensions for khushi or ur unborn baby but I had to do. I didn't know whether I was alive or not when u will read this letter but I had said that arav is ur cousin's child it is 100% truth..u can do dna but don't let him alone. I had treated him as my own son but now I have no option. I know he will be safe if u are there. After seeing love from ur family for arav, I am very sure that he will notmiss me.please take care him..

Lastly please don't let ur uncle around him.

Ur once upon

Best friend

sheetal

20839355 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it is she saying truth bt she is a negative or positive character ur updates are very small try to write more waiting fr d Nxt part
blek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
really interesting update
thanx 4 the pm
tvserial2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am trying to believe Sheetal but any how some of her act makes me thing twice. All of a sudden she is kidnapped and able too write a big letter before that?May be I am wrong. Well lets wait for the next part to find out.

Thanks for the PM
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx fr d pm,loved d update. Dis was srsly awsum. Well planned i nevr thot dis cud be connected so well. U hav done a great job on drafting. Awsum update. Keep updating.