Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyasakshita thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

chapter 6

after shouting on nurse for being so careless ,khushi started bandaging his wounds herself with scolding him too.

{mean while prakash brothers had informed people siting in lawn outside rm so they also ran for arnav's room.}

khushi: arnavji,how can u so careless?see how much bleed ur wounds?u r diabetic ,its not good for u.(cupping his face )iare they paining?

arnav in response just smiled with teary eyes.she kept on bandaging and other family members were busy admiring bond between these two.even anjali was bit relaxed seeing such lovely scene.

but suddenly when arnav got fb of convo with doc regarding khushi he got panic.he held khushi's hands and asked her

arnav: khushi are u ok?how u feel now?tell me dammit.

khushi(who was confused with sudden change in arnav's behavior as other ):arnavji i am fine .it is u who is not well.please calm down..(cupping his face)i am completely fine but what wrong with u?

arnav gave just hug to her.he was littraly shaking with fear of losing her and tears came out his eyes

.khushi tried to calm him but all in vain he was too much worried.

and then doc enterd with rest and rushd to arnav whose hand was badly bleeding.he asked khushi to help him in bandaging as arnav was not ready to leave her .

when they completed doc again check his blood level fo further treatment.then he gave sedatives to arnav so he could sleep.

after couple of minutes of injection arnav slept leaving behind confused cum worried family..

akash gesturesd to come into hall to all members and they followed that.

nani:montu what r u doing here?how u got to know about all this?and why u gave sleeping injection to chote?

mama: ma calm down.arnav bitua will be fine.and montu was called to be here by commissioner as he was last person to whom arnav talked before leaving airport.

anjali,nani n mami(all together)(payal was busy with khushi in her room):what?

nk::yes.according to doc uncle arnav had ...(he narrated whole story to them)(they wanted to hide truth but seeing condition they cant take risk as they have to save two livees.it could be more easier to keep watch on them and control the situation.they avoided involving anjali but when they found her becoming little bit strong for her chote after his arrival at home yesterday they involved her)

again they are shocked.anjali sat on sofa .akash helped her in controlling herself while nani started to cry because her children were in danger and mami got shock that phatisari was attacked also and noone came to know.

mama: ma dont cry .we have to be strong they need us ma.(toward mami)pls try to understand manorama.khishi bitiya didnt know that and (cupping anjali's face)now we have to say to her. we have to be more car ful as she is pregnant.

all three pairs of teary eyes blinked together.

nani:is khushi bitiya going to be mother of my chote's child?

anjali:is ny chote going to be dad?

mama:yes.

mami:then why dont u say us earlier that new member is going to join us soon?

nk: because masiji we are also came to know today.

akash: ha ma,di dadi,when doc uncle said that...

flashback

doc:manoher this talk is not over yet.

commissioner:did anything else was in report or...

doc:no,actually i wanted to tell this to arnav and khushi but now situation i s like that i have to tell u

nk:dont make daheliya

akash:not daheliya paheliya nkbhai.yes uncle tell us whole truth

doc:khushi is pregnant (all were surprised and happy with news) ..and the poison was for... both khushi and her child as it was teratogenic.someone had intentionaly to her to kill both at once.but due to bless of her pregnancy she vommiteed all out both were saved.(they became sad)

comissioner:it means someone want to kill that unborn baby?but why?and i tjhink nobody even her family didn't know about this till now then who could.?

akash:yes uncle we came to knoe just now then ...

doc:you are right akash,.evven arnav and khushi are not aware about it.

nk:then why someone have bad intensions for that "nanhi jaan:"?

mama:montu tell us whole thing again and completly b's i am now really pissed with this .why they(arshi)have to go throu this?

doc: manoher khushi and arnav had came for preganancy test when they were going to her mayka.but at that time reports were negative.but when arnav again brought her i again tested her and found her pregnant,but this time i wanted to confirm before telling.so with tests for poison i also did pregnancy test and they were +.and i was going to tell arnav after that but he disconnectted phone and then i had to go ambala so..

akash:but...

doc:before u asked another questions i wanted to tell that reports were changed by bribing nurse by someone 1st time that's why the whole confusion was came.

comissioner :it means some one knew and it must be same person who gave poisn to mrs. raizada.may be attack on arnav was also planned by same...so final conclusion is the case is not simple..

mama ,nk,and akash got serious on hearing this.

fb ends

Edited by vyasakshita - 11 years ago
allegro thumbnail
OMG. someone is trying to kill the baby?? 😡
Continue soon..
Thanks for the PM. 😃
venkata thumbnail
Wow.. Kushi is pregnant. How can some one try to kill the unborn child. Loved it.. 
sandyjerry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update..thanx for the pm..

continue soon plz..😛
guneet96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the pm and nice updatr😃
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

omg khushi is pregnant
  superb update
 plz plz plz  update the next part soon
7_sneha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update thanks for the pm...
Waiting for the next one...
tvserial2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. So Khushi is pregnant and some one is trying to kill the whole family... twist after twist...
let's see what will happen in future.
Thank for the PM
Edited by tvserial2012 - 11 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice update and i think shyam wants to kill  khushi baby and arnav that was i think
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Ur story is simply amazing!!!!! Upxate soon... Nd thx for the PM!!! :)