Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyasakshita thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

when someone ppriciate ur work it feels soo goood

chapter 5

docter:actually arnav had brought his wife to clinic the day before he left for airport. akash,nk,mama were confused and shocked.

nk:what?khushiji?what happened to her? and ...

akash :and bhai didn't tell us.is anythingserious?

mama:yes tell montu(doc's nick name as they are family freind)what was mastter ?

docter: manu ur daughter in law was poisoned.(seeing all shocked face)yes it's true.she was poisined.it's her good luck that she vomited otherwise ...

commissioner: did mr raizada know about it? d

oc: yes ,actually i called him to inform about it but before i could complete he disconnected my phone.

akash: it means khushiji doesn't know about it right?but how can be it possible?khushiji and poison?and o that day both seemed good ya tired but good..

. doc:when khushi was taken to my clinic she was unconciopus.i had tested her stomchwash for poison but tests were negative so i told it may be case of food poisoning but when arnav told that she had not eaten anything since morning my doubt became more strong thatswhy i had sent samples to forensic laboratory for further tests.

nk:what were the results?

doc:all are positive indicating she ate poison.

mama:but khushi bitiya could never do this and whats the need?

commissioner: i think we should talk about it with mrs raizada.

doc: no need because she hadn't eaten poison she was poisoned as i said earlier.

commissionerbut how can u say that?

doc: because poison which was found in herbody was imported from foreighn as it not available in india may be from US.

again it's time for shock for all four.

mama: means someone had tried to kill khushibitiya.

nk: but why?wait...thatswhy nannav was saying poison even in unconcious.

commissioner: now i understand why he wants to talk to me so urgently.but this means both of them are at target of someone so we should be more careful.

akash: i am still confused. all of sudden.. why ?i can understand our rivals or other can go such low for kill bhai as he is most suuccessful person rightnow but bhabhi,khushiji why someone want to kill her?

inside rm

arnav was having flashback with docter and suddenly he screamed 'khushi' anjali,khushi,mami,payal and nani ran towards his room.

when they enterd room they saw arnav on floor and trying toget up but due to weakness he could not help himself

.khushi quickly rushed to his side.when arnav saw khushi he just gave her tight hug ..he didb't care his pain due to falling from bed,he was not bothered for blood oozed out from his wounds.he just wanted to be remained in HIS khushi's arm.. khushi also gave hug him as she was content with his being alive with her.tears didnt stop from their eyes.

remaining family members also creid but of happiness ...

but when khushi realised her hand kept on his shoulder was coverd with his blood she pulled back from hug and cupped his face

khushi: arnavjiis it paining? what's the need of getting from bed?see ur wounds are still fresh and blood coming out from them .how could be u so careless withurself?

then she shouts for nurse who was talking on phone during all incident.she rushed to room with fear.

sorry for hanging upbut i have to go.

for pm buddy me

Edited by vyasakshita - 11 years ago
guneet96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update.loving it!thnkx for the pm

Ashlena8 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Continue the story as it is awsome.Pm me please
allegro thumbnail
Awesome update.
no wonder Arnav kept on mentioning about poison..
Continue soon..
Thanks for the PM.. 😃
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Simply Amazing FF... Waiting for nxt update!!! Plzzz PM me... Plzzz
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear ... its superb... thanks for the pm...
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update dear...i guess nurse is just way culprit must be big...
sarunsashasingh thumbnail

SHYAM AN ASS MUST HAVE DONE ALL THAT WHO ELSE!!

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

nice update 

continue soon
7_sneha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
continue soon...
waiting for the next update...