Fan Fictions

new ff defining moments chapter 21 extension

vyasakshita thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hello freinds i want to start new ff from when arnav went airport for his trip of london .

if you like concept please comment so i can go ahead(if you like) and also suggest name.😊

chapter 1 and 2 pg1

chapter 3 and 4 pg 2

chapter 5 pg 3

chapter 6 pg 5

chapter 7 pg 8

chapter 8 pg 11

chapter 9 pg 13

chapter 10 pg 15

chapter 11 pg 18

chapter 12 pg 20

chapter 13 pg 21

chapter 14 pg 23

chapter 15 pg 25

chapter 16 pg 26

chapter 17 pg 28

chapter 18 pg 31

chapter 19

chapter 20

chapter 21

link for new ff

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3506236

Edited by vyasakshita - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allegro thumbnail
Please continue.
PM me when you continue.
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Interesting concept... :D
Can't wait to read more..
Update soon..πŸ˜‰
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

plz continue 
vyasakshita thumbnail

chapter 1

khushi has returned from airport with heavy heart b'z her arnavji had not listen her jus once.she reached their sorry asr's room avoiding everyone present in hall.they have assumed this as her missing her husband and let her to be alone for while..

on other hand,after departing from khushi,arnav felt restlessness which was more increased by his family doctor's call for khushi's reprts of some tests which were done yesterday when he found khushi unconcious on poolside.

khushi has passed 6 hrs with more difficulty with her lonliness but during this,she has tore those papers brought by shyam and also deleted its images by loosing hope.this all stress also seemed in dreams.and she had bad dreams about arnav..but she ignored it and try to sleep.

but this time her nightmare make her scream for arnav as she saw arnav's lifelessbody in dream she screams "arnavji"

hearing her painful scream all rushed to her and they found her shaking very badly with fear ,tears coming from her still closed eyes and her screams for arnavji.

payal and akash quickly rushed towards khushi and tried to wake up her but her fear was more abundant .after their so much efforts khushi open her eyes,tears still are coming out .payal with glass of water moves towards her and made her drink.

anjali: (caressing khushi)khushiji,calm down,its just nightmarenothing will happen o chote.

nani: ha,khushi bitiya,dont worry and stop crying.

akash: and my dearest salliji,what will i say to bhai when he asked me to take care of two important ladies of his life,his wife and his di?it just bad dream.

all try to their best level to console her in reply they only get nods from khushi..

then door bell ring sound distracts all.

mami: hellhibyebyhe ,at midnight who comes to oue house?

akash ask hp to open door and about to resume his consoling act but hp's scream make him,not only him but all to run to hall.

Edited by vyasakshita - 11 years ago
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Interesting start..
Continue soon.. :D
vyasakshita thumbnail

chapter 2

all run to hall hearing scream of hp for arnav.

hp: "ARNAV BHAIYA"

and he run to help nk who was holding semi concious arnav 's arm on his shoulder ..

when akash came down ,he also joined them for taking arnav to his room as they just needed that.nurses and doctor also arrived and started their treatment.

all family mebers were shocked seeing arnav in conditionhis head was wrapped in white bandages,his hands are also bandaged,on his face so many scars were present .

1st person run to him after recovring shock was his KHUSHI"

khushi: arnavji,arnavji(tears coming from her eyes)please say something,(to nk)what happened him?why he is in this condition nanheji.payal run to her to console.

anjali: 9also in panic mode)chote, what happened to him,please wake up chote,your di is talking to you chote...

shyam(he was also confused):ranisaiba stop it,let him speak 1st.

mami:and when you returned from sydney?

nani:what happened to my chote?

akash:nani,ma,di,please calm down,let nk bhai to speak,

just ten doctor inform to leave as they have to check him.

(he gestures nk to speak)

nk: actually i wanted to surprise you so i didn't tell my arrival.but when i sa khushiji and nannav at airport i had to be hidden .when khushiji left and nannv went ini came out and rushed to take taxi but i forgot to take my lugege in hurry so i went back and found naannv running towards parking zone and some men following him.sensing something fishy i also took some security guards with me to parking plot.

khushi(who was irrited with this part): nanheji come to point ,what made him like this,please(she sobed)

nk: i found some goons beating nannav and trying to kill him with knife,i quickly called police after sending security behind them to save nannav i also went for help.

anjali and khushi:(both together)what? they tried to kill chote\arnavji?but why?

akash and payal again run to them for calming..

nani: then why didn't you inform us?when this happened?and why they wanted to kill him?

mami:nk ,what take you so long?why didnt you call us?

nk:naniji,masiji,i took nannv to hospital and as some goons are escaped,police officers have told me to keep mum untill we reached hospital.

khushi:but you did'nt call us after that. how can you?

nk: khushiji,trust me ,i was so much frightened about his condition.doctor had told that his sugar level was tgoo low and his bleeding made it very seroius .see his condition,he was more serious than now.and when he was againe attacked ,we thought home is safest place for him now thats why doctor and nurses are here.

Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Nice...i hope arnav will be fine...
smiley-shiney thumbnail

LOVED THE UPDATE

CONTINUE SOON
allegro thumbnail
Awesome update.