Qubool Hai

25 dec 2012 EpiAnalysis Asad and Zoya ishq pe zor (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
lovely ep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25 dec 2012 EpiAnalysis Asad and Zoya ishq pe zor (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_k

Originally posted by enchanted.

oh and thanks for the update..i read them everyday & i truly am thankful for them. ..i just don't understand why you would say that..

thanks alottt...its more credit than i deserveSmile... and i really appreciate that u read it and commented too...and ur comments will make me improve myself next time i will try my level best to be a little more considerate when i write the words ...and truly i loved the way u told me SmileSmile...i hope u will keep reading them and INSHALLAH next time i will try to improve too...

ahhh sorry for spamming your post, but thank you! that was very sweet of you to say! i feel bad for saying it the way i said it! ..clearly misjudged you! Embarrassed peace ahaha! Tongue 

Big smile

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

a 5 on 5 episode for me...asads eyes for zoya all d way...zoyas pain was his pain today

mtwa ishq pe zor nahi wala epiEmbarrassed

yup a really good one...Asad eyes and tears spoke millision words...yeah amaxinggg one line and u summed up all Zoya's pain was Asad's pain today ClapClapClap

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by an_k

oh and thanks for the update..i read them everyday & i truly am thankful for them. ..i just don't understand why you would say that..

thanks alottt...its more credit than i deserveSmile... and i really appreciate that u read it and commented too...and ur comments will make me improve myself next time i will try my level best to be a little more considerate when i write the words ...and truly i loved the way u told me SmileSmile...i hope u will keep reading them and INSHALLAH next time i will try to improve too...

ahhh sorry for spamming your post, but thank you! that was very sweet of you to say! i feel bad for saying it the way i said it! ..clearly misjudged you! Embarrassed peace ahaha! Tongue 

Big smile

arrey yar no sorry and dont feel bad we all are connected by one chord SmileSmileand all are there for it...so next time aur bhi gusa ho ga tab bhi chale gaWinkWink...nahi tu improvement kaise ayega
.and yeah u are right Zoya will need sometime to forgive Asad ...bt Asad is truely deeply sorry so hopefully she will forgive him soon
...i have edited it a little ...but just a little...thanks fro commenting buddySmile

Edited by an_k - 25 December 2012 at 10:28am

enchanted.

arak

arak

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
awsome blossom Analysis ...
Ksg was amazing...
Qabool hai is going to rock the charts soon

an_k

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
oh these fighting sequences force me to watch the episode...brilliant scenes

Thanks for the analysis

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

oh these fighting sequences force me to watch the episode...brilliant scenes

Thanks for the analysis

same here hehe...Smile

Sonali.S

Ksg123Rules

Groupbie

Ksg123Rules

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Zoya's pain is Asad's pain...
Great analysis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.