Are weddings becoming extravagant?

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
The more extravagant, the better for wedding goers. As far as the wedding party...the more simple the better. Heck, just go to the courthouse and get married. Delete the money spending and extravaganza all together.   ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well yeah-but they shud be
MNMS thumbnail
U know wht .. i don't see any sense in spending so much money and time in a wedding 😆.. i mean it is so simple: Just have a signature, exchange rings and go home!!😉.. why to create so much fuss that "AHH! Im getting married" its just a part of life...but we often try to turn it as an Oscar award ceremony!!😆😆😆
mkzara thumbnail
i think they shud be extravagant because a wedding is such a big event in ur life and u celebrate it fully. wat good is money if it cant give u happiness.
MNMS thumbnail
zara.. if a person's got 2-3 weddings in a lifetime (e.g. his/her spouse died or divorsed, etc).. im sure that one poor human will go bankcorrupt!!!😆
mkzara thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

zara.. if a person's got 2-3 weddings in a lifetime (e.g. his/her spouse died or divorsed, etc).. im sure that one poor human will go bankcorrupt!!!😆

well as long as u r happy right. 😆😆😆

hawoo thumbnail
lol...well weddimg shuld be extravagent but now soooo fancy comeon i mean itzz a big day in ur life...but dont make it so fancy that u dont enjoy tha wedding ur self...lol i noticed that in huge extravagent weddings nor tha family or the wedded couple r enjoying cuz they are makin sure everythin is allrite but in a sweet simple shaadi itz all so perfect 😳
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkzara

well as long as u r happy right. 😆😆😆

You both are too funny 😆

sabz_m thumbnail
well i think one shud spend a lot n hav a lavish wedding after all u only marry once...and u want to remember the big day for the rest of ur life 😃
dianaansari thumbnail
Weddings can be too much to handle and expensive. I did a simple thing and I got married in a court house. We still remember that day.