The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha: Dragging wud definitely bring more TRPs! :) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

Haay Shaz ka replyROFLROFL

And KiSha sex scene in the locker*wild imagination* They should show this. 

Ok I said I'm going to bed and before ZooZoo/Lizzie aake mujhe maare I'll run

*running after you with chappals* go to bed!! teri bedtime aagayi!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy....Amina..CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KiSha: Dragging wud definitely bring more TRPs! :) (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

Haay Shaz ka replyROFLROFL

And KiSha sex scene in the locker*wild imagination* They should show this. 

Ok I said I'm going to bed and before ZooZoo/Lizzie aake mujhe maare I'll run

In the D3 forum...all of us KriYaanshians were totally latoo and fighting over the "Yaansh" AKA Rey.So we all solved the problem peacefully by deciding to reserve a piece each of himCoolMujhse toh pucho maat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

ROFL
ASH!!!!!You were away too long.Pls be more regular hai.Kya hai na...your posts get pinkified in no time aur hamara forum score badh jaata hai.I wonder why? Wink Meri demand hai...mujhe apne fav nani par aisa post dekhna hai apne chahite forum par Cool

Now...getting back to business( LOL )I have no problems if Kiya is awarded the Royal Kameeni title.Mujhe woh wali...Chicklet wali Kiya zyada pasand thi.What I can not handle is my bad boy KD grovelling & running after her.Aise chalta raha phir toh mil gaya purana wala KiSha.Agar Kiya attitude de rahi hai,toh KD should also retort with some dhasu dialogues like he used to.Phir ayegi wapas aag.

You know what I would really like.Something like-Kiya decides too call a truce with KD,not become friends,just call a truce & forgive him,thus ending this long drawn track.And then a few hrs later...KD drops anar ka juice all over Kiya's designer pink bag,which I hate, or something,Kiya screams,no longer guilt tripping KD makes me latoo all over again with some killer attitude & we have the tu tu main main & Main Sharabi chem back.

As for your question...I think CVs are planning to show some hot KiSha sex in the locker room,which is why they are trying to build up a lot of tension for a yrCool

I swear this comment is more funny than the post! ROFL full on pura rpl later Shaz! LOL
*Blinks at the screen multiple times*
Sachi?!?!?ROFLOooh...That is HUGE!!!!LOLWaiting waitingWink

CrazyGirl.21

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Ashu Tu aur Sarcasm are the best couple in history *Kaala tika lagaying kisi ki nazar na laging*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..CrazyGirl.21

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hilarious post ROFL
I just have one problem, I can't see the stone-fave turn into a guilty menace! [Selfless hero in Kiya's words LOL]
Love-struck bhi thik tha, but yeh Ermm
Anyways, anything for TBP ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

D problem is no one is acting as a catalyst or cupid like Samar has done wid RaHi. Piddhi, Juhi or Ranveer sud do dat. Kiya is getn annoying as she is again faking to be bad just cuz of KD. She forgets dat der r other 6 too wid whom she can bond very well.

@Red: Faadu line boli behen! Agree haan! TongueLOLClap

Originally posted by amiee125

Kd acting like a puppy dog cant be tolerated by me! I need the stoneface kd back somehow Day Dreaming

By Hook or by Crook Evil Smile in short! ROFL

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Its always the same for Kisha!! KD tries to apologise, Kiya is rude!! He says sorry , she tells him to get lost!! He tries to convince that everything was a MU, Kiya says that she will never forgive him!!! Its really boring seeing the same thing over and over again!!
And the staring sessions!! Sleepy

LOL! LOL Regular basis pe this happens and fir TRPs badhti hain! ROFL ROFL

Yar TRPs badti hain islie ye sab hota hai ye toh mera guestha! tu logon mai se kisi ne koi aur gues diya hi nahi! Chalo prove to me tum logo ka dimaag bhi kuch wild cheezon ke lie kaam ka hai aur meko koi aur reason batayo ki ye sab kyun hota hai! Tongue In case any help needed contact Shaz! Vo ex-D3 forumwasi hai like me so hum logon ka dimaag har jagah chalta hai! ROFL ROFL Haina Shaz?! LOL

..DamonCrazy..

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Oh BTW Ash i love you for making this topic!! (in a very straight wayROFL)
It was hilarious!! Hug

Thanku Liz! LOL congo only one ROFL in this cmnt! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.