The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha: Dragging wud definitely bring more TRPs! :)

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola to all! 😊 Me again back with my bak bak! 😆 Now Tamz! U won't be angry that i don't make topics at all! See i made one! 😉 That too on your fav couple! 😆

Normally before I start my post i always ask for NO JOOTA CHAPPALS thingie coz some ppl do always get offended by my post even if its positive! 😆 (in general haan! yahan ki baat nhi kar rhi! yaha pe sab kuch zada hi ache hain! i rarely see a negative person! 😛 )

Warning in advance: This post is truly SARCASTIC! Don't take it in some other or straight sense! 😆

So peeps I discovered something! 😳 And Yes, its something really WORTH knowing!  Wondering what that is? 😉

^^ GUESS! 😆

K so no more waiting !! 😳

The CVs are gonna get really high TRPs coming weeks! 🥳 Now cmon its not too difficult to guess howz that possible! 😳 I mean ofcourse TRPs increasing is definitely possible but a truly abrupt and drastic change in TRPs?! 😲 For Example: from 0.52 to 2.8? 😉

Yes! That IS possible! 

Naah! Not coz of the track! 😆 Those who think like that are SURELY mistaken! 

Its bcoz they are dragging KiSha! 🥳

The mistake committed by KD is SO BIG that Kiya can't forgive him all her lifetime! 😭

Kiya decided not to tell KD that she helped him and asked JJ too not to do so and Piddi misunderstood her! Piddi being KD's best buddy told her what he had seen (which was misunderstanding ofcourse! ) and KD is bound to trust him! Isn't he?

Achanak se bhagwan ne toh ishara definitely nhi kia ki bhai Piddi ko misunderstanding hai don't trust him! Piddi would never wish ill of KD so KD trusted him! 

Now all this fiasco happened of Trust Non-Trust etc etc! 😳

And here was a TWIST! 😲 Viewers thought that Kiya will himself tell KD the truth and then happy happy KiSha!  (Atleast this is what i saw everyone thinking here and me too thought something lyk tat only! 😛)

CVs turned out to be SO unpredictable! We thought that the misunderstanding of KD will be dragged but they were SO unpredictable that they dragged Kiya's gusse wala track! 👏

Ab ise innovative ideas naa kahun toh aur kya kahun! 😃😳

Ek hafta! Kiya naraz! 
Do hafte! Kiya naraz!
Teen hafte! Kiya naraz!

(i dunno kitna tym ho gaya hai! 😕)

Mai kya kehti hun akka lifetime naraz rakhna haan Kiya ko! 😃

Matlab itni badi galti ho gyi KD ki! aur galti sirf KD ki hi thi haan! he was a nutcase to believe his best frnd !!! 😳

Kiya ka itna bada heartbreak ho gaya ki she actually avoided the fact that she was also partly the reason the misunderstanding happened! 

(NOTE: i request all of u to pls NOT get offended! in my POV and perhaps in most ppl's POV it was not fully KD's fault, not fully Piddi's fault or not fully Kiya's fault! Kiya was the minimum in fault but sabki thodi thodi galti thi cmon! so pls do NOT get offended as i so not mean anything ill)

Par beheno aur unke bhaiyon! Sab log milke ye socho ki aesi kya badi galti ho gayi ki Ma'am Kiya miss arrogant attitude wali bimbo ban gyi KD ke lie?!! 😲 heartless, stone-hearted ladki ban gayi! 😲 kaafi hi abrupt change tha i tell u! 😛

Par ek choti si.. i mean BADI SI galti (in Kiya's words) ko CVs pure saal chalana chahte hain! Dekhne se toh yehi lag raha hai sach kahun toh! 😆 Guess karo kyu kyu kyu?? 😉😉😉

TRPs badengi! 🤣 🤣 🤣

No srsly! meko toh yehi lag raha hai! 😆 😆 Varna batao aur kya sense banti hai! 😛

Ya phir for something else? kuch aur hai dimaag mai? Share it here! 😉

Chalo bachon sab apni wild imagination ki list batao meko yahan par! 🤣 🤣

I REST MY CASE HERE !!  🤣 🤣

Start commenting aur yahan aankhen faadna band karo! 😛

P.S. i srsly dun understand why is it all being exaggerated and dragged! i understand that KD was Kiya's first true buddy and she trusted him but then i he really was a buddy then he ought to be forgiven coz he WAS Sorry for what he did! i dnt understand any meaning of dragging the track so much! 😳

Criticisms are surely welcomed! i guess i may get them! 😕

This topic was though a sarcastic way of saying that the track is getting a bit exagerated and dragged!

Ab chalo sab meko batao ki tum log kya sochte ho why so much dragging?! 🤣 🤣

Edited by Ash.TanHa21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TRP'S are definitely gonna rise!! Becaue there are more staring sessions between Kisha than the no. of people watching TBP nowadays!!! 

P.S: i dont know about others but im definitely one person who is not enjoying this track!! Kiya being the strong Kiya is fine with me!!but please give us our stoneface back!! 
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly your post is hilarious 🤣 🤣 🤣 I agree with all what you said!
They are dragging it because its a indian show. Yahan dragging kiye bina kuch nahi hota 🤣 Har din kuch na kuch dikhana hai toh dragging hi sahi I want this KiSha track to proceed, seriously high time!
..Amina.. thumbnail
Kd acting like a puppy dog cant be tolerated by me! I need the stoneface kd back somehow
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post
can I hug u
🤗
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Sweet_Violet! I ll pakka not take it in another way! so yes u can hug me! 🤣

Mai replies kall baantungi! Tab tak zara cmnts se bhar dena iss thread ko! :P 😆 aur kaam na bane toh bas Babydoll ji ko hi bata dena ki Ash ne topic bataya hai! Vo kaam kardegi! :P
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
D problem is no one is acting as a catalyst or cupid like Samar has done wid RaHi. Piddhi, Juhi or Ranveer sud do dat. Kiya is getn annoying as she is again faking to be bad just cuz of KD. She forgets dat der r other 6 too wid whom she can bond very well.
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Its always the same for Kisha!! KD tries to apologise, Kiya is rude!! He says sorry , she tells him to get lost!! He tries to convince that everything was a MU, Kiya says that she will never forgive him!!! Its really boring seeing the same thing over and over again!!
And the staring sessions!! 🥱
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Oh BTW Ash i love you for making this topic!! (in a very straight way🤣)
It was hilarious!! 🤗
..Amina.. thumbnail
Ash your posts are more interesting than tbp episodes! Tbp ko trps mile ye na mile tumhari post ko zaroor milegi 🤣