The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha: Dragging wud definitely bring more TRPs! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hola to all! Smile Me again back with my bak bak! LOL Now Tamz! U won't be angry that i don't make topics at all! See i made one! Wink That too on your fav couple! LOL

Normally before I start my post i always ask for NO JOOTA CHAPPALS thingie coz some ppl do always get offended by my post even if its positive! LOL (in general haan! yahan ki baat nhi kar rhi! yaha pe sab kuch zada hi ache hain! i rarely see a negative person! Tongue )

Warning in advance: This post is truly SARCASTIC! Don't take it in some other or straight sense! LOL

So peeps I discovered something! Embarrassed And Yes, its something really WORTH knowing! Approve Wondering what that is? Wink

^^ GUESS! LOL

K so no more waiting !! Stern Smile

The CVs are gonna get really high TRPs coming weeks! Party Now cmon its not too difficult to guess howz that possible! Embarrassed I mean ofcourse TRPs increasing is definitely possible but a truly abrupt and drastic change in TRPs?! Shocked For Example: from 0.52 to 2.8? Wink

Yes! That IS possible! 

Naah! Not coz of the track! LOL Those who think like that are SURELY mistaken! Approve

Its bcoz they are dragging KiSha! Party

The mistake committed by KD is SO BIG that Kiya can't forgive him all her lifetime! Cry

Kiya decided not to tell KD that she helped him and asked JJ too not to do so and Piddi misunderstood her! Piddi being KD's best buddy told her what he had seen (which was misunderstanding ofcourse! ) and KD is bound to trust him! Isn't he?

Achanak se bhagwan ne toh ishara definitely nhi kia ki bhai Piddi ko misunderstanding hai don't trust him! Piddi would never wish ill of KD so KD trusted him! 

Now all this fiasco happened of Trust Non-Trust etc etc! Embarrassed

And here was a TWIST! Shocked Viewers thought that Kiya will himself tell KD the truth and then happy happy KiSha! Day Dreaming (Atleast this is what i saw everyone thinking here and me too thought something lyk tat only! Tongue)

CVs turned out to be SO unpredictable! We thought that the misunderstanding of KD will be dragged but they were SO unpredictable that they dragged Kiya's gusse wala track! Clap

Ab ise innovative ideas naa kahun toh aur kya kahun! Big smileEmbarrassed

Ek hafta! Kiya naraz! 
Do hafte! Kiya naraz!
Teen hafte! Kiya naraz!

(i dunno kitna tym ho gaya hai! Confused)

Mai kya kehti hun akka lifetime naraz rakhna haan Kiya ko! Big smile

Matlab itni badi galti ho gyi KD ki! aur galti sirf KD ki hi thi haan! he was a nutcase to believe his best frnd !!! Embarrassed

Kiya ka itna bada heartbreak ho gaya ki she actually avoided the fact that she was also partly the reason the misunderstanding happened! 

(NOTE: i request all of u to pls NOT get offended! in my POV and perhaps in most ppl's POV it was not fully KD's fault, not fully Piddi's fault or not fully Kiya's fault! Kiya was the minimum in fault but sabki thodi thodi galti thi cmon! so pls do NOT get offended as i so not mean anything ill)

Par beheno aur unke bhaiyon! Sab log milke ye socho ki aesi kya badi galti ho gayi ki Ma'am Kiya miss arrogant attitude wali bimbo ban gyi KD ke lie?!! Shocked heartless, stone-hearted ladki ban gayi! Shocked kaafi hi abrupt change tha i tell u! Tongue

Par ek choti si.. i mean BADI SI galti (in Kiya's words) ko CVs pure saal chalana chahte hain! Dekhne se toh yehi lag raha hai sach kahun toh! LOL Guess karo kyu kyu kyu?? WinkWinkWink

TRPs badengi! ROFL ROFL ROFL

No srsly! meko toh yehi lag raha hai! LOL LOL Varna batao aur kya sense banti hai! Tongue

Ya phir for something else? kuch aur hai dimaag mai? Share it here! Wink

Chalo bachon sab apni wild imagination ki list batao meko yahan par! ROFL ROFL

I REST MY CASE HERE !! Approve ROFL ROFL

Start commenting aur yahan aankhen faadna band karo! Tongue

P.S. i srsly dun understand why is it all being exaggerated and dragged! i understand that KD was Kiya's first true buddy and she trusted him but then i he really was a buddy then he ought to be forgiven coz he WAS Sorry for what he did! i dnt understand any meaning of dragging the track so much! Embarrassed

Criticisms are surely welcomed! i guess i may get them! Confused

This topic was though a sarcastic way of saying that the track is getting a bit exagerated and dragged!

Ab chalo sab meko batao ki tum log kya sochte ho why so much dragging?! ROFL ROFL

Edited by Ash.TanHa21 - 25 December 2012 at 9:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

karishma11Yoshita0411Adry...Diya...Radiance.keshiya--Akshu--KriYaansh960snigdha_arsha..Serendipity..lostmymusic...Amina..-Lizzie--Ocean.eyes-BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KiSha: Dragging wud definitely bring more TRPs! :)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TRP'S are definitely gonna rise!! Becaue there are more staring sessions between Kisha than the no. of people watching TBP nowadays!!! 

P.S: i dont know about others but im definitely one person who is not enjoying this track!! Kiya being the strong Kiya is fine with me!!but please give us our stoneface back!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karishma11-Razzy-snigdha_arsha..Amina..CrazyGirl.21

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy-snigdha_arshaCrazyGirl.21

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

karishma11snigdha_arshaCrazyGirl.21

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
awesome post
can I hug u
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snigdha_arshaCrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yes Sweet_Violet! I ll pakka not take it in another way! so yes u can hug me! ROFL

Mai replies kall baantungi! Tab tak zara cmnts se bhar dena iss thread ko! :P LOL aur kaam na bane toh bas Babydoll ji ko hi bata dena ki Ash ne topic bataya hai! Vo kaam kardegi! :P

..Amina..snigdha_arsha

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
D problem is no one is acting as a catalyst or cupid like Samar has done wid RaHi. Piddhi, Juhi or Ranveer sud do dat. Kiya is getn annoying as she is again faking to be bad just cuz of KD. She forgets dat der r other 6 too wid whom she can bond very well.

snigdha_arshaCrazyGirl.21

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Its always the same for Kisha!! KD tries to apologise, Kiya is rude!! He says sorry , she tells him to get lost!! He tries to convince that everything was a MU, Kiya says that she will never forgive him!!! Its really boring seeing the same thing over and over again!!
And the staring sessions!! Sleepy

-Razzy-snigdha_arshaCrazyGirl.21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.