Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Mayank was otherwise getting married to Chaaru, and thhink of Charru parents! This makes Gunjan more sensible! Moreover, I personally feel that her justificationb  was totally justified

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007brat2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Right or wrong? (Page 5)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

powerpuff24

Groupbie

powerpuff24

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I think what Mayank did was wrong but he doesn't deserve to suffer with charu for the rest of his life. Gunjan should have taken the higher road and not sunk to such a low level and just say she doesn't want to marry Mayank than tricking him like this. I know Mayank was going to marry Charu before the truth came out. However, the truth is out and he know Charu's true character. now, whenever he looks at Charu he always remember that she was the reason he's not with gunjan. I know what Mayank did was wrong in distrusting Gunjan but the real question is isn't this punishment a bit too much. I just really don't want Gunjan to end up with the great Vihaan.Big smile

sugni007happygirl123

hunniah

hunniah

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I'm really happy with what Gungan did, that's what he deserves!! 

Khaira09brat2008

Khaira09

Khaira09

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Some of yallcneed to calm down mayank HIMSELF decided to start with that he wants to marry charu rani! He got one of the 2 women that he wanted to marry he should be happy! He wasn't going to get along with gunjan in the future anyways he is wayyy to backward minded he couldnt stand her friends or her modern thoughts and opinons. Even vihaan is more open minded.

rnfannnmm

nnmm

nnmm

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rakshaanra]

I too think she did right thing.Not Gunjan,  Mayank only said in front of everyone that Charu is the right person for him. It is a punishment for him.
If Gunjan would have said no anyway he would have got married to Charu because he is mamma's boy.

I am happy that Gunjan decided to keep her self respect up and without creating much drama.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.