Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think what Gunjan did is right BUT if she would have tried telling to Mayank etc and back off, no one would have let her easily.

among all these, why charu should loose? Whatever she did until now, but Mayank used her whenever he liked. First get engaged to tease Gunjan, then break up with her. Then suddenly use her to take out his anger on Gunjan. among all these, everyone is forgetting Charu is also a girl- if today Mayank backed off marrying her, in such small town societies, it will be hard for charu to get settled. Why her parents have to undergo humiliation for Mayank's stupidness. 

so, maybe tricking under such situation is justified. I hope thats what CVs show that Gunjan is compassionate and understands Charu's ordeal and 2 girls decided together to do like this. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfantastahninAnjanaYYZJulieDbrat2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Right or wrong? (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Before Mayank made a mistake now Gunjan making a mistake now. I hope Gunjan and Mayank is married...

You make very sweet comments :) I am totally against Mayank :) But when I saw u say "I hope Gunjan and Mayank is married." a smile came to my face :) 

U badly want them together noh... Because of u I am not going to comment here :) 

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
many of u said gunjan is wrong. but think abt charu.
gunjan s only engagement is broken not marrisge
charu may be cunning. but shewas crazy abt mayank. and no girl is desrved to be dumped just before pheras. did mayank thought who will marry charu now. she will be defamed and ruined.
yez gunjan tricked mayank. becoz gunjan is selfless. it is not esay to sacrife one s love for other. but gunjan did it.
she was right. so think u in charu s place. how will u feel groom just walk out the mandap just before pheras.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258sugni007JulieD

atrehan1

Groupbie

atrehan1

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
no she did very wrongAngry

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
What Gunjan did was wrong, she should have been upfront if she did not want to marry Mayank.  Having said this I guess some benefit of doubt should be given as well. 

Things happened quickly and I guess she was a bit shocked at the amount of hatred Seema and Sangeeta have for her. While Charu is no saint her and her family's reputation would have taken a big hit.

Explaining to Mayank would have resulted in another back and forth discussion with no result, so considering all that this seemed to be the best among the available option. Mayank was anyway going to marry Charu so finish what was started.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258sugni007brat2008

tastahnin

tastahnin

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

to some extent she was right and to some extent wrong...yes it is true that marriage is one of the most important decision of one's life and she made a joke of this decision...if it were in some other situation i would have told that she has done wrong...but guys don't u think that mayank deserves all this???

mayank was the one who began all this drama...first he got engaged to charu to make gunjan jealous and later dumped herAngry.then he blackmailed gunjan to convince her to marry himDead...and then when he got angry with gunjan he didn't even hesitate to propose that girl whom he dumped beforeDead...he was the one who made marriage a mockery many times...so,i don't think that what gunjan did was entirely wrong...rather i will tell that mayank deserves this punishment...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007whitewitchJulieDbrat2008

Reserved_angel

IF-Rockerz

Reserved_angel

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Yaa u r also ryt..
but if this seen in other aspect...
Mayank would marry Chaaru only if the truth doesn't comes out..
it was his decision only to marry chaaru, and seema being his mother not seeing her son's happiness.. i just wanna say it was his final decision to marry him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
If they don't consumate, marriage can be annulled

I kinda feel bad after today's epi. But even if Gunjan got
Married the two Seema and Sangita would not give up

They would try fro separation

So this is a chance for Mayan to prove his worth
Or the track will have to change

I am not keen on seeing torture daily

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.