Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Khaira09

Khaira09

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshaanra

No, he totally deserves it.

He has to rot in hell for the nonsense he has been doing.
And why do you guys want him to decide?

Why do you want another third girl to suffer what Gunjan and charu have been suffering

Chill, it's an arranged marriage

Charu has been mentally preparing herself for this moment

Lastly it's was charu's family who foot bill for wedding so it's only proper that charu utilize it.

I am personally very delighted, at least it shows that Gunjan is not only sensible but compassionate

She could not tolerate charu's anguish
She could understand charu's heart ache

Kudos to Gunjan, this was the best episode in a long time

And don't worry bout Mayank. He is already used to accepting things blindly therefore he blindly married

May he enjoy married bliss blindly as well

Lol rot in hell haha I agree with most of what you are saying and mayank is acting so childish marriage is not a joke you dont keep flip flopping like this!!! And hd was fine with marrying charh 10 mins ago so he can now.gunjan can do better

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45rakshaanraShas3brat2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Right or wrong? (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I don't think she was 100% percent wrong. As she said, if the CD was not found he would have married Charu.

Finally he did not get to waste money spent on his wedding.

Had the CD been revealed after his marriage, he would have to decide whether he wants to stay in the marriage or not so now he can make whatever decision he wants. He can either please his mother like always and stay married or be a man and get a divorce.

But either way, Gunjan will not be blamed for ruining Seema's happiness. Didn't he tell Gunjan she was selfish and did not think about others' feelings? Let's see if he wil make his mother apologise to Gunjan or if even he would apologise.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45Khaira09tastahninrakshaanrabrat2008Shas3

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovedakshna

@Rakhshaanra, look I did not offend you or any others, if you feel that then I m so sorry. I just expressed my views and opinion what as a person I feel right, so ur opinion is totally yours.

Hey no offence mate. These discussions are healthy and If I was bit rough pls forgive me

Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
It is a very good question- whether Gunjan was right or wrong?

Mayank was already going to marry Charu but the question is after finding the truth would he agree to marry her. The problem is Mayank does not care how many people he hurts with his change of mind and how he is playing with Charu's feelings. I get that Charu was manipulative. But no matter what she cannot be used and dumped as per his mood swings only because she is crazy about him. He is certainly taking advantage of her. And like it was discussed before here, what was Charu's parents fault in all this?

I think Gunjan made a wise decision to ensure this marriage, that was already half-way, finished properly. Knowing that Gunjan has backed off, Mayank would have left in anger and hoped that he can change Gunjan's mind in future. But now he has to continue and stick to something that he started. I am glad that Gunjan forced him to do the right thing by concealing the whole truth.TongueWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45vishwapMohini19rakshaanraJulieDbrat2008

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I seriously want mayank with gunjan and rachna with vihaan. i dont want mayank&charu together and rachna and rajeev. please mayank choose gunjan

bigzy

bigzy

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I'm happy with what gunjan did. Mayank deserved every bit of wht he go

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45Khaira09rakshaanrabrat2008

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
What Gunjan did was not right.  But, Mayank had been playing musical wives for too long...always the decisionmaker with power.  Gunjan shifted that dynamic and right/wrong the two girls he had been treating like lifeless dolls without feeling decided his fate.  

Tomorrow he can alter or nullify the marriage since he feels cheated - same as if the CD sach had come out post-wedding instead of mid-phere.  He still has that choice though he may not exercise it.  .  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
LOL yes the only way Mayank gets out of this marriage is by annulling it 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.