Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
No matter what said and done Mayank didn't take any step that would make Gunjan suffer for the rest of her life but even after what he said to her no one deserves to be tricked when it comes to marriage as its the most important thing in a person's life...Mayank had the chance to set things straight by not marrying anyone but Gunjan didn't even give him the chance to make a decision

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Right or wrong? (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I'm happy with what gunjan did. Mayank deserved every bit of wht he got

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45rakshaanraShas3HashiBoo

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

No matter what said and done Mayank didn't take any step that would make Gunjan suffer for the rest of her life but even after what he said to her no one deserves to be tricked when it comes to marriage as its the most important thing in a person's life...Mayank had the chance to set things straight by not marrying anyone but Gunjan didn't even give him the chance to make a decision

If Gunjan actually put Charu behind the hidden ghunghat, it was not right. She can refuse to get married to Mayank but cannot take decisions on his behalf (no matter what a big idiot and brainless Mayank is).

But, I also feel that what @ rakshaanra  is saying has some truth to it.

Charu's parents were never a part of this conspiracy. It was Seema and Sangeeta duo who did pull charu into all this. Of course, charu is no saint either.

Think from the perspective of Charu's parents. How many times will Mayank put Charu's family to shame? I am not saying this is a reason enough for him to be married to Charu. But, doing the same thing second time round with Charu's family is not DONE EITHER. I do feel that charu's parents are not at fault here.

But, Mayank's indecisiveness and going back and forth between Gunjan and Charu just tells us one thing. Mayank doesn't deserve to be with EITHER GUNJAN or CHARU.

Edited by Mohini19 - 25 December 2012 at 11:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45musica10rakshaanraShas3JulieDbrat2008leavesandwaves

Lovedakshna

Groupbie

Lovedakshna

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Rakhshaanra, look I did not offend you or any others, if you feel that then I m so sorry. I just expressed my views and opinion what as a person I feel right, so ur opinion is totally yours. 

musica10

musica10

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Perhaps what Gunjan did was not entirely right, but  I feel Mayank deserved nothing less because of the way he has been playing with Charu and Gunjan's emotions for the past several weeks.

In any case, it seems that if he did not marry Gunjan, his other choice was Charu. She was always his backup choice for a life partner. Mayank knows Charu's nature and yet he was prepared to marry her just because he did not want to marry Gunjan anymore and in fact completed half of the wedding rituals with her. So I think it is apt that he got married to her. After all, Charu's feelings need to be considered too. She has been dumped by Mayank twice and I don't think anyone deserves that kind of treatment (although I don't get why she would want to be with such a man. I guess love is blind).

I think Charu will prove a good wife to him because she loves him unconditionally. 

Edited by musica10 - 25 December 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45rnfanvishwapAnjanaYYZrakshaanratastahninJulieDShas3brat2008

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Wait am I the only one who thinks that everyone jumped the gun and assumed that g wanted to marry him? Sorry doesn't fix every thing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45brat2008

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Before Mayank made a mistake now Gunjan making a mistake now. I hope Gunjan and Mayank is married...

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Yes, i totally agree with u, even i find this behaviour of gunjan wrong, if she doesnt want to marry mayank she would have backed off with dignity, but ditching like this with ghungat was wrong, cvs this move was not proper!

Well said

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.