Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Do you guys think Gunjan did the right thing by tricking Mayank into marrying Charu?

I think Gunjan did not do the right thing by sending Charu in her place covered in the ghungat..She has not right to decide who Mayank marries. If she doesn't want to marry Mayank then why should she do such sneaky work instead of telling him straight on his face that she doesn't want to marry him and let him decide if he would like to continue the wedding Charu

By doing this she has ruined his life as he knows the truth now and will not be happy in his married life. It seems like she did this out of anger and was very haste. I feel they should have all talked it through before going ahead with any wedding.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RRulz1cbindia2009Anikz003amandasookoo-SuMee-AnjanaYYZMohini19ThePirateKingadeeti10kashishrocksbrat2008Noe123ParulRatiShiviDOC108Shell16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Right or wrong?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
All I can say is let's wait for tomorrow's episode to see what actually happened.
Gunjan may not have done this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008Shas3DOC108happygirl123ParulRatiShivi

karish77

karish77

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I totally agree with U happy girl. I think it is wrong what Gunjan did.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123ParulRatiShivi

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Yes, i totally agree with u, even i find this behaviour of gunjan wrong, if she doesnt want to marry mayank she would have backed off with dignity, but ditching like this with ghungat was wrong, cvs this move was not proper!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007brat2008happygirl123ParulRatiShivi

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
she did it exactly

rakshaanra

IF-Dazzler

rakshaanra

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
No, he totally deserves it.

He has to rot in hell for the nonsense he has been doing.
And why do you guys want him to decide?

Why do you want another third girl to suffer what Gunjan and charu have been suffering

Chill, it's an arranged marriage

Charu has been mentally preparing herself for this moment

Lastly it's was charu's family who foot bill for wedding so it's only proper that charu utilize it.

I am personally very delighted, at least it shows that Gunjan is not only sensible but compassionate

She could not tolerate charu's anguish
She could understand charu's heart ache

Kudos to Gunjan, this was the best episode in a long time

And don't worry bout Mayank. He is already used to accepting things blindly therefore he blindly married

May he enjoy married bliss blindly as well

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RRulz1toggle45angelina23Sugar_21Khaira09sugni007nnmmAnjanaYYZdeepa911Shas3DOC108GundayVedantHashiBoo

Lovedakshna

Groupbie

Lovedakshna

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
No, she did nt do it right. BCZ its not a matter of minute its about whole life. If she had said that she is not interested to marry Mayank then it would have been better. She totally destroyed his life, she did nt even think how bad will Mayank feel after knowing the truth about Charu and spend his life with that person. I mean, come on marriage is not a matter of joke, at least Gunjan could make things clear to Mayank before placing Charu in her place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123

rakshaanra

IF-Dazzler

rakshaanra

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovedakshna

No, she did nt do it right. BCZ its not a matter of minute its about whole life. If she had said that she is not interested to marry Mayank then it would have been better. She totally destroyed his life, she did nt even think how bad will Mayank feel after knowing the truth about Charu and spend his life with that person. I mean, come on marriage is not a matter of joke, at least Gunjan could make things clear to Mayank before placing Charu in her place.

Joke? Tamasha is what Mayank has been doing so fAr
How can u forget what he has been doing up till now

Impossible.

Don't worry he will adjust to Charu in no time

You mention about moment? It takes MAyank just a moment to make life decision
Now let him be a victim of this moment and let it be a life time of repentance

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mru.ptoggle45brat2008Shas3HashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.