The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

GOTW: New Year Resolutions & Wishes (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 26

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

WHAT THE! I am not going to check all these 18 pages! Stern Smile

You guys, apni spamming pe lagam dalo Stern Smile

@Liz- Your OS will be posted sometime today. Sorry for not getting it posted yesterday. My health kicked off againOuch

No probs khushi!! OS can wait!! Just take care of your health first!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: New Year Resolutions & Wishes (Page 19)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I keep reading 'Khush' instead of Khushi. 

Another wish: Khushi - Let me call you Khush for a day? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy....Amina..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shaz -</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dislikes -</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">1) KSG is MINE. Bas. No arguments. The fact that you feel the need to argue about that is a bad move!LOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">2) You neeed to get your ass on that forum bro. I meant the QH one. You NEVER come there!Shocked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Likes-</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">1) You are TOTALLY nuts.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">2) You support me ALWAYS and I love that about you. Not just me, but the people who need you as well.Embarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">3) You love HP, KSG, Kung Fu Panda, chocolates and BLUE. What more could I want?LOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">4) I love that I can count on you.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">5) You're awesome. And you're beginning to catch onto my lingo!LOL</font>

Phir rat laga ke baith gayi.Paraye mard par naraz dalte hue sharam nahin aati Tongue I agree on the 2nd point though.I need to get my ass on that forum more.

Right...I AM nuts.Isliye toh we are friends.Birds of a feather flock together and all Wink I am touched to know that you can count on me so much.My chest is swelling up hereLOL

That entire list is full of epicness.How can I NOT love them.

Your lingo is as crazy as you.So obviously it matches my personality Wink

Aww Rae...You are sach main one of the awesomest people here.Love you<3<3<3 Hug
Now enough of emotional talks.People are gonna start getting wrong ideas now Wink

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Mahan ho tum sab Tongue So all wishes are completed or I need to PM someone to get their butt here? Tongue

Radiance.

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Mahan ho tum sab Tongue So all wishes are completed or I need to PM someone to get their butt here? Tongue

No need khushi!! All those who has to fulfill our wishes got their butt here themselves!! LOL

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 27 December 2012 at 11:08am

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Liz- Thanks!

@Raina- Wish is something I have to do. it's not you! So nope, that wish is wrong and you can't call me Khush ROFL 

Was there any wish from someone that I have to complete?

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Araina-

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Shaz - Tussi mahaan ho bro! I'm telling you, both of us are besharam. He's MARRIED! He's Jen's first. THEN he's mine. MWAHHAHAAHAHA! Big smile

YO BRO! We definitely are bonkers. I know right? This thread is making my day. ! LOL I'm glad to know that the lingo is catching on! LOL

YEA!! No more senti, but I love you too! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy....Amina..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.