Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: polly_03

MV Kohli :

good start yaar. nice to see that you kept both riya and nadia in the story ..now it's up to you how to handle it. and about riya's day dream, then well, i guess she has lost it completely😆. update the next part soon. 

bdw, what's your name ?😊

Thx dear.

My nme is Manali..
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its owsome Mv omg first riya dreaming n imagine all that
n 2 Shree superwoman n chotu in batwoman dree,
n ooohhh arjun scold poor riya,
n wao arjun in black n six pack
lvld it ,plz conti this as ss or ff bez i wana to read more
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic Manali.. Still miss the Ariya moments thank u 4 reviving it..Arjun as Greek GOD..wow..really nice good going..
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Part 2

Comissioner leaves. Rathod introduces Ayesha to all members. All greeted Ayesha & goes back to wrk. At afternoon Rathod calls everone in Conferance Room , Guys w get new lead in Drug mafia case , sme drug dealers meet after our yesterday's raid , thy want to hide thr stock in sme factory.

Shree : Factory..(confusely ask )

Ra: Ys , in Factory , i think ths s d code nme of tht place.

Aye:Ys , ur right Sir , factory is a code name of tht godown whr thy kept big stock , in fact whole city provided drugs frm thr.

Cho: Oh ... whole city , do u mean large amt of drugs r thr .

Aye : (Look @ Chotu & loudly ans) Whole City Chotu , means complete  city , so obivously thr is a large amt of drugs. And bcoz of someone (She look @ Arjun , & Arjun also look @ her , bth angrily look @ each other.) i ws failed in my plan ..

Riya:(Does nt like ths tht Ayesha blame Arjun) Its k . its happen smetime , bt dn't wry Ayesha nw w all slove d case very soon.

Rathod : Team w dn't hve time to ths stupid things. Lets decide our plan of action , And mst imp dn't cal Ayesha , its Ayesha Mam , she is senior to you understand team.

Shree , Riya & Chotu : Ys Sir..

Thy decide thr plan , And thr plan wrkout , finally thy catches all drug dealers , bt thr boss try to escape frm thr , Ayesha &  Arjun  chase him ,  boss sees his car & try to go near car , bt Ayesha runngily come thr with heavy machine gun & shot @ car. Car fly down in air & blast , Arjun look @ Ayesha wit proud in his eyes . Boss see ths & hide behind large boxs. Rathod & team also comes thr , thy decide to spread out , Boss knows tht if he want to escape he have to catch someone , & keep tht person hostage , run frm thr. So , he look around @ found Ayesha standing thr, he immedatly grab her frm behind & snatch her gun & keep her on gunpoint , he shouts , "Hey listen"  & fire in air . ETF goes direction & founds Ayesha is in danger. All take boss on thr gunpoints.

Boss : Silly persons , dn't try to play wit me , otherwise...

Ra: Do what u want , w r nt gng to leave you. (he shouted )

Boss: (goes sme steps further , but suddenely Arjun come in front of him) Hey ACP , dn't angry me.
I'll give you lotz of money , just tel me ur amt.

Arjun : (look angrily @ tht boss , suddenely one idea struck in his mind ) Ayesha , tell me money's real place ?

Boss : (laugh loudly & ask Arjun) : So finally , u understand money's value.

Ayesha got wht Arjun want , & rembers her diglogue to hum & immedatly bends down , as soon as she bends Arjun fire on boss hand , boss scare & leave gun Chotu rushed forward & arrest him. Arjun keep his gun @ her place & look @ Ayesha , she is smart girl he thinks to himself. Ayesha felt someone gazing @ her & lift her head to see tht person , she found Arjun look @ her & gets mad , she give angry look to him& goes frm thr. "hmm attitude huhh" Arjun thinks to himself & joins team.
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
That was fab !!!! :)
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Weeks passed , in every case Ayesha impress everyone , proves herself infront of all eyes. Arjun also impress her wrk . He likes her attitude , her presence of mind , her actions , she have guts , she is reaaly capable for a cop. he thinks to himself. Riya notices tht Arjun gets impress on Ayesha , though thy have clashes between thm , bt nt a big its only bcoz of difference of thoughts. She gets sad , " Will he notice me like he notice her?  he cares for me bt only like senior , Rathod Sir also cares for me , bt i want he notice me , praise my wrk , bt first u have to do a thing tht impress him. Riya , Ayesha Mam really different girl , she never let her emotion in whn she is on duty , and you always think by heart . Ths is nt dne , you hve to pay attetion ur wrk  , samjhe ya samhjyon " she thinks to herself & smile whn her mind also start to use his wrds . Riya looked down & sees lotz of wrk is still pending. "Fast Riya , fast , u hvae to impress him."  after a 4 hour Riya goes to Rathod's cabin to give him files , she abt to knock door bt she stop whn she heard Arjun's voice. Riya try to listen wht thy r talking abt , she knows being a police officer it is nt gug thing , bt her curosity increases whn Rathod talk abt Ayesha Mam . Riya hold her breath & silently listens wht thy talking.

Rathod : Rawte wht do u think abt Ayesha?

Arjun : Rathod , why ur taking interest in tht girl? may i knw?

Rathod : Nthng imp , actually Commissioner ask me abt her wrk 7 hw she is dng in ETF  , thyswhy i ask you . (he frustately ans him)

Arjun : She is smart & clever girl.

Rathod : Ys , Rawte she is trained in how to use new guns & machines  , also she cleverly use thm .

Arjun : ys , Rathod , she have control her mind & emotions very well , its imp for a cop . And she have a spark , she have all things tht a true police man require.

Rathod :Ys , ur right Rawte , bt i think she have one prob.

Arjun : Which one??

Rathod :Attitude problem , i notices our team also nt like her attitude. thy have prob wit thm.

Arjun :Rathod , give thm some time , thy r new in field , thr so mny things to learn for thm and i think Ayesha help thm out , she is new in team , lets thm mix up each other & u see prob will be solve automatically. And if u forgot i remind you , thy also have prob wit me , bt nw w mix up ver well .

Rathod : Or shall i say thy used to it??

Arjun : Is your thought Sir ...( give mre pressure on wrd Sir)

Rathod : ( look angrily @ Arjun) I think w talk abt Ayesha nt you .

Arjun : Oh , ys .

Rathod : I think Rawte she is exactly like you , no-nonsense cop.

Arjun : (proudly says )She is real cop , and beauty with brains.

Rathod : Ys i agree wit you. Rawte i think can w ask Ayesha to  train Riya in under her company.

Arjun : No Rathod no...  i dn't think Riya ws nt capable for tht training.(And silent for somtime)  (Riya hears tht , & feel like somone dig deep on her heart , she never expect tht frm him, she have tears in her eyes. she leaves frm thr)

Riya hurridly goes to her cabin , bt stops mid-way whn Shree call her. She wipe her tears & goes to thm.

Ri:Ys Shree.. (She ask sweetly to him)

Shree : Shree , w give Ayesha Mam new nme..

Ri : Wht new nme??

Chotu : Ys Ri , Lady Arjun.. bcoz she is exactly like Arjun Sir , sme attitude , same gaze , sme presence os mind & sme smartness & goes on. I think Ri thy look good together means if thy r toghter all d time thy will fight  & fight nthng else.

Shree smile on tht & look @ Riya her smile faeded whn Chotu talk abt thm. Shree knows tht Riya have soft corner for Arjun , she felling somthing for him. she take care of him. she never leave any chance to tak wit him.

Riya excuses her self & goes to her cabin , Shree also excuses himself & goes to see Riya , bcoz he knows sumthing happened .. Riya enters her cabin & throw herself on chair & closes her eyes , emotions hold her , her heart is haevy & filled wit lots of emotions , she wants to shout on somone , she wantsto cry her heart out . she is abt to cry , whn she hears smeone enters in her cabin, she gulped down her crying voice & open her eyes to see Shree , who staring @ her .

Shree noticed her watry eyes & sense sumthing wrong , "Ri , Arjun Sir scold you ?" he ask her.

Ri : no Shree , nthng happen , actually i dn't feel good . my health is nt gud.

Shree : wht happened to you (he worridly goes to her & keep his palm on her forhead to check her temputere ) Ri u dn't have temputere , u feel uneasy , let me inform Rathod Sir.

Riya try to protest bt Shree does nt listen her , Shree immedatly inform Rathod abt Riya's health via intercom , within a seconds Rathod & Arjun come thr & see Riya seats on chair & she hold her forhead. Arjun stops in his tracks , he worrid for her. Rathod goes to her & ask her , "R u alright Riya , what happened ? " Riya feels concern in his voice , while Rathod slowly caressing her hair.

Riya felt his presence , he is here , omg nw wht i have to do , Shree i will kill you. she thinks to himself.

Ra : Shree call d dr.

Sh :Ys Sir.

Riya : No Sir , i only felt tired & my body also paining badly. nthng to wry , i dn't need dr .

Ra : K , nw go back to home & take rest.

Ri : But Rathod Sir , my pending wrk ..

Ra : W all take care abt it , u just take care of ur health. (He ordered her )

Riya : Its k Sir (She stand up & abt to frm her cabin

Arjun : One minute , Rathod i'll drop her @ home.

Riya scared , she cn't meet his gaze whn she lied abt her heath to Rathod , bcoz she knows he catch her lie immedatly , bt she dn't want to stand in front of him l tod she scare of him. She want to go home..

Ri : No , Sir i w'll manage myself.

Arjun : Riya dn't argue wit me , wait for minute i'll drop u.

Ri : Rathod Sir plz i cn manage myself well.

Ra : Riya Rawte is right , i dn't want to tke risk , Shree drop her home & and nt on bike , (And handed his car keys to him.)

Riya goes frm thr , Shree abt to go bt Arjun stop him :Take care of her , And if u sense any suspecious call us immedatly.

Shree nodded & goes frm thr.
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Awww poor Riya ... Even though she admire n like Aisha but she's a bit jealous right ???
Can't wait for the next update :)

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os
pls update soon
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice os
poor riya
cont soon