Page   of 23
Page 3 Page 23

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aanchal..

Jatin and Mona's paths cross again

Mona and Jatin's paths will cross once again in Sony Entertainment Television's Kya Huaa Tera Vaada. Two more characters 'Jatin and Vihan ' will soon enter the show.

After Pradeep's untimely death, his wife Mona single-handedly raises their children. With time, old wounds have healed and the family has moved on. It is at this point that an old friend, Jatin, returns to Mona's life.

Jatin, played by Hiten Tejwani, is a business tycoon heading a news channel. In fact, he will be the owner of the channel where Mona's daughter Bulbul works. On the other hand, Vihan, played by Mohit Malhotra, will be smitten with Anika (Anushka Sarkar's daughter).

Before the time leap, Jatin was introduced to Mona by her in-laws in an attempt to get them hitched. Though Jatin was a good person, Mona had refused the proposal. About his comeback, Hiten says, "I had a good experience when I was part of the show last time. It will be good to play a different shade this time around. Now, with Pradeep not being a part of Mona's life, you may see romance brewing between us. Jatin also has a nephew, Vihan, who is in love with Anika."

Mohit says, "Vihan belongs to a very affluent family and is madly in love with Anika. He has an intense personality, but also has a soft side to him. As an actor, I'm very happy to play a character with so many different shades." Will love blossom between Jatin and Mona? Will Mona accept Jatin in her life?

thank u for the article..Smilethe picture used in this article is very good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..sunny8410M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Hiten Tejwani AT || (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Add me In the AT

welcome deepaliSmile. So good to see another member adding up in the group of hiten fanatics..Big smile I hope u enjoy here n make new friends... n we all together can enjoy  hiten's stint as JC in KHTV...Smile

Edited by sunny8410M - 27 December 2012 at 8:02am

fankn..Aanchal..-Swetha-

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

Mona and Jatin's paths will cross once again in Sony Entertainment Television's Kya Huaa Tera Vaada. Two more characters 'Jatin and Vihan ' will soon enter the show.

After Pradeep's untimely death, his wife Mona single-handedly raises their children. With time, old wounds have healed and the family has moved on. It is at this point that an old friend, Jatin, returns to Mona's life.

Jatin, played by Hiten Tejwani, is a business tycoon heading a news channel. In fact, he will be the owner of the channel where Mona's daughter Bulbul works. On the other hand, Vihan, played by Mohit Malhotra, will be smitten with Anika (Anushka Sarkar's daughter).

Before the time leap, Jatin was introduced to Mona by her in-laws in an attempt to get them hitched. Though Jatin was a good person, Mona had refused the proposal. About his comeback, Hiten says, "I had a good experience when I was part of the show last time. It will be good to play a different shade this time around. Now, with Pradeep not being a part of Mona's life, you may see romance brewing between us. Jatin also has a nephew, Vihan, who is in love with Anika."

Mohit says, "Vihan belongs to a very affluent family and is madly in love with Anika. He has an intense personality, but also has a soft side to him. As an actor, I'm very happy to play a character with so many different shades." Will love blossom between Jatin and Mona? Will Mona accept Jatin in her life?

thank u so much for the article aanchal...Smile Would love to see hiten in a good role... Btw is that only me or anyone of u too feel tht hiten n mona don't look good togehter...plz don't take it in a negative manner ...i am not critisizing mona in any manner...infact she is a very good actress... but they just can't click together... i mean not a picture perfect pair... but tht's jst my opinion...Smile
may be it's too early to judge them as a pair n they will look good with time...let's seeSmile

Edited by sunny8410M - 27 December 2012 at 8:04am

..Aanchal..-Swetha-1sanghamitra

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
loved the scene between JC and bulbul yesterday...Smile hope JC comes to office on a regular basis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..-Swetha-1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunny8410M

thank u so much for the article aanchal...Smile Would love to see hiten in a good role... Btw is that only me or anyone of u too feel tht hiten n mona don't look good togehter...plz don't take it in a negative manner ...i am not critisizing mona in any manner...infact she is a very good actress... but they just can't click together... i mean not a picture perfect pair... but tht's jst my opinion...Smile
may be it's too early to judge them as a pair n they will look good with time...let's seeSmile

same here,,i too feel hiten mona dnt look good together

..Aanchal..-Swetha-sunny8410M

..Aanchal..

..Aanchal..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunny8410M

same here,,i too feel hiten mona dnt look good together

me too feel the same..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sunny8410M

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Add me also in this AT. Tongue
Since the entry of HT / Jatin.. i have started watching this show again. EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fanknMyKritikasunny8410M1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
ImageImageImage

fankn-Swetha-sunny8410M

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.