India-Forums

Kutumb
Kutumb

Update for 12th May

Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Hi guys I have watched Kutumb and so I decided to do the update do here it goes well its just going to be a brief one.....

Today the show starts off with pratham's dad praying in front of the god just then pm's mom comes to say something but stops when she sees him praying when he notices her he asks her what happen and pm's mom says nothing..but then pm's dad says that i know what she might be thinking of or something like that I was praying for pratham...He says that you might be thinking that a dad who is always yelling at his son and always gussa at him and stuff how can he be praying or something but he says that as much as he the people in this house love pratham so do I but the diffence is that I don't know how to show my love for him and says that today he is only here beacuse pratham is here today..and that pratham is the apple of his eye...well he said it a little different and breaks down crying bitterely and so does pm's mom she says that she perfectly understands this dad and son first son makes cry and then dad. The next scene shifts of to guari thinking about riya and sanskriti talking with yash and hiten..then i think anita comes and wakes guari from her thinking mode and tells her about hiten and yash. Anita tells her that she is probably wrong and it might be just her vaham. But guari says that if someone else said that I probably would of forgotten it but I I saw it so how can i forget it? But anita says that sometimes ankeoen dekhe bath or kanu sonne bath galat be ho sakthi hai. But guari is still not that satisfied. I think the next scene was that all three of the chachus come and tell guari to go home as she might be really tired and that they will stay here but guari says that only one person is aloud to stay but they all say that don't worry we have night passes..just then guari asks one of the chachus what does he have in his hand. The chachu(I forgot his name srry) is embarrased and says that it is food as it is covered and guari can't see anything thats in there..later guari leaves and the three chachus go into pratham hospital room meanwhile pratham is looking at a magazine and the chachus come in and pratham says arrer chachu aap yahan kaisa and they say why they can';t come here or something like that and he no or something then they say that they have brought something for pratham and when they open it there are dvds and pratham is really excited and say wow dvd's and they say come on lets watch it but pratham says that woh guari wahan bhar thee and the chahus say that don't worry we have sent her home hearing this pratham gets really sad and one of the chahus ask him what happen..and he says nothing but the other one says that yeh aaj ke zamana me rahta hain na jahan pati apne patni ke goodnight kahna se pahele nahin soota and pratham just blushes.. The next scene shifts off with natasha working in the kitchen just when guari comes in and says that she will do the work but natasha says that she should concentrate on pratham as she will handle the work then pm'e mom comes and says that yes guari should take care of pratham and go to the hospital as soon as possible as pratham might be waiting for her..The next scene was that badi dadi and chote dadi are praying to god that pratham they hope pratham gets fine quickly which I think was a funny scene just when the girls riya and sanskriti are about to leave for college guari stops them and says that she will drop them off.. Riya and sanskriti say that nahin babhi apko takleef hoge but guari insists and drops them off when riya and sanskriti go out of the car yash and nitin are waiting for them and say that where were they stuff meanwhile riya is trying to give them signals that guari is here but they fail to understand and keep on talking just then guari comes out of the car and says hi to yash and nitin and says that you guys are probably asking about pm's health..then she goes on to say that he is fine now and will be coming home soon. Then guari goes and sits in her car as yash and hitin are relieved that guari doesn't no anything then riya all of them go on walking togheter holding hand annd just then we see guari's car parked and she is looking at them and says that yash and hiten are the boys who are after riya and sanskriti and says that she will have to tell this to pm but when the right time comes....then the scene shifts off to guari at the hospital in pm's room and gives him kada to drink but pratham asks what is that and guari says that it is kada and badi dadi told him to drink it pratham just makes a face and drinks a sip and puts it aside and guari gives him sonf and says that badi dadi has given it to him and said if he feels okward after drinking kada then eat the sonf pm's says that this is the last thing just then the doctor comes in and says that pm is fine now and can go home because he lucky that he has a wife like guari and goes on to praising guari and well I am really tired of writing now and I have to go nothing major happens latewr except pratham goes back home and later in the pm is trying to call yash and hiten but is unable to and guari tells him about yash and hiten's affair with riya and sanskriti...the show ends on pm's shocked face....

Hey guys I am sorry for kind of rushing at the end but I have to go now Smile

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

wow this is amazing well actually i was expecting some one to post an update thanks alot u made my day its just spectacular keep up the good workTongue

vidu Groupbie
vidu
vidu

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi kareena's world Thank U so much .U have done a great job
IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Kareena's world!!!
nigi Newbie
nigi
nigi

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Wow!Thanks for the update,you did a very intresting update...It's the third time that i'm watching this episode (KUTUMB)But i'm still not bore....I love it

Bye guys

NIGI

BABY-GIRL7 Goldie
BABY-GIRL7
BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
thanks but can somebody post the updates 4 the other days

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top