Fan Fictions

NC-17/ Arhi SS: A New Life! Complete

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it ... do continue soon and also add me to ur  pm list ..  :)
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Another sequel.. Yay..
Interesting start..
Continue soon.. :D
Thanks for the PM.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Afya,

LOVED it, so glad you are writing again!

I loved how he thought about money for her...I always wondered this on the show...and us a married couple this I hoped was one of the things that they would address on the show!

I love how he finally uses that pool for swimming, such a great way for them to unwind by the pool, only wish she now slowly starts to wear a costume...

Loved how Khushi is still Khushi, she gets a saree but spends only Rs 500 and wants to do embroidery on it, so much like Khushi!

Its a great start looking forward to reading this story...

Just one thing...will you write some translations if you use a lot of hindi...I find it breaks my flow to read hindi in English...this much was fine,but in case you use more the next time!

Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
Thanx for pm 😊 😊 😊
do continue
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
loved the update
ARNAV gave her a credit card but she only spent rs500
that's what i like about her
she is so naive & down2earth
and thanks for using the pool
finally he used it for swimming
thanx fo the PM
continue soonEdited by tushi0310 - 11 years ago
babydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it awesome !!! It's beautiful !! Cont soon
Afya thumbnail
Thanks😊 everyone for your encouraging comments. I am happy you liked it. Will update the next part tomorrow hopefully.
Edited by Afya - 11 years ago
Afya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Afya,

LOVED it, so glad you are writing again!

I loved how he thought about money for her...I always wondered this on the show...and us a married couple this I hoped was one of the things that they would address on the show!

I love how he finally uses that pool for swimming, such a great way for them to unwind by the pool, only wish she now slowly starts to wear a costume...

Loved how Khushi is still Khushi, she gets a saree but spends only Rs 500 and wants to do embroidery on it, so much like Khushi!

Its a great start looking forward to reading this story...

Just one thing...will you write some translations if you use a lot of hindi...I find it breaks my flow to read hindi in English...this much was fine,but in case you use more the next time!

Thanks Vandana for your kind words. I was beginning to miss the Arhi magic and So, I decided to create it myself.πŸ˜›

I want to try and keep their characters authentic as in the story, but surely one would think a guy like ASR would use his pool(although they have never shown this in IPKKND), Won't he? I am glad you liked it too.

I use hindi, especially with Khushi's conversations, as that is how she converses. But I get what you mean. I will try not to use more of it, and if I do, I shall translate. Thanks for the excellent feedback. Really appreciate it.

sugarhugs thumbnail
wowww..πŸ˜‰ plz do add me in ur pm list