Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
The Buddy Project started wid only Panchi, Juhi, Samar n Kiya signing d contract. JJ challenged Bobby to prove by signing dat she does not fears anyone. Piddhi signed cuz of her. JJ talked wid RV regarding him making his dad proud n JJ talked to KD thru Piddhi teln him dat he is giving him a chance to change d system. Dis way, all 8 finally signed.

But now, how it vl be restarted? Wen JJ asked d ujda chamanAngry permission to reinitiate d Buddy Project, except Kiya all were lukn happy. Kiya lukd 2 KD whose face was blank. Panchi too wud hv been unhappy if she wud hv been there. I think dis, it vl be KiAn refusing to b part of TBP only to be convinced to join later by other buddies n JJ. I think they vl agree for Banga n Vats. Wat vl happen dis time? Will d buddies be changed? 4m yesterday's epi, it luks like Samar's truth may be out soon n Piddhi's joke vl come true. May be Juhi's back story too may come out soon. Will d buddies come to know dat JJ himself is a Junglee? Piddhi ko thoda already doubt hai. Will JJ n his 8 Jokers do Banga ki pungi 2gthr dis time as he is crossing his limits
?LOL D buuddies sud be interchanged for time-being like YaRa, PanSh, KiPi, SaChi, PraHi, PraChi, SaYa, KD-Bobby, KD-Juhi, Bobby-Samar, Bobby-RV n Juhi-RV.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 25 December 2012 at 4:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1ItsMe_Ammu...Diya...Radiance.-Alia--Lizzie-sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How d Buddy Project sud restart?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
M toh confused!
Good Idea Big smile

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I can't wait par ye ujda chaman start karne de to naAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Ujda Chaman Confused

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
^ I think she means Banga LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
^Oh! What does Udja Chaman mean?

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I mean Ujda ROFL

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
'Chaman' is a hindi word for garden so 'ujda chaman' is a tapori word for bald dat is BangaLOL.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.