Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

New Sharon: Vrushika Mehta's Interview.

Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

We at Telly chakkar.com had reported that Vrushika Mehta would play the new Sharon in Channel V's Dil Dostii Dance (D3).

And here, we get you some more inputs on this newbie.

"This is my first show and I am a bit nervous. But since, it's a dance show and I am passionate about dancing, I am also excited about it," divulged the newcomer.

Talking about her dancing experience, she added, "I have been dancing for three years now along with my studies, I am now in the S.Y. B Com." So, does she have an acting experience of any kind, "No, but I did attend a couple of workshops for D3 and I do understand the art now. The team here is amazing and there is so much to learn from everybody."

So have you watched the show before? "Yes, I have watched a bit of it, but I haven't had the time to watch it that much. My favourite characters in the show are Alisha, Sharon and Rimi. I like Alisha a lot but Rimi too is my favourite as she is always confused. And, now I'd be playing Sharon," observed Vrushika.

Since the actress is being paired opposite Shantanu Maheshwari aka Swayam, we asked her if she has met him yet, to which she promptly replied, "He is very helpful. He keeps guiding me all the time. In fact, everybody on the sets is very helpful."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shantanu-maheshwari-very-helpful-d3s-vrushika-mehta

Edited by D3fication - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...

she has good dancing experience...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS. Her enthusiasm for dance is really good to see. 
Phosphenes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

TFS...

she has good dancing experience...

Welcome. :)

Yes she definitely has a good track record in dancing. I Googled her and saw that she has won many solo and duet dance competitions in various college festivals. Happy that atleast she'll be able to justify Sharon on that front. Wishing her all the best for her new journey! :)
Phosphenes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: marauder

TFS. Her enthusiasm for dance is really good to see. 

Definitely. Really liking her enthusiasm. Hope she'll be able to bring a lot of her positive energy onscreen too! 
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All my best wishes to her... 😊
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Keeping my fingers crossed!
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. No doubt, she is a fabulous dancer and I hope she turns out to be a decent actress. Wishing her all the best for the show.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want to know her fort in dance