Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Phosphenes

Goldie

Phosphenes

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

We at Telly chakkar.com had reported that Vrushika Mehta would play the new Sharon in Channel V's Dil Dostii Dance (D3).

And here, we get you some more inputs on this newbie.

"This is my first show and I am a bit nervous. But since, it's a dance show and I am passionate about dancing, I am also excited about it," divulged the newcomer.

Talking about her dancing experience, she added, "I have been dancing for three years now along with my studies, I am now in the S.Y. B Com." So, does she have an acting experience of any kind, "No, but I did attend a couple of workshops for D3 and I do understand the art now. The team here is amazing and there is so much to learn from everybody."

So have you watched the show before? "Yes, I have watched a bit of it, but I haven't had the time to watch it that much. My favourite characters in the show are Alisha, Sharon and Rimi. I like Alisha a lot but Rimi too is my favourite as she is always confused. And, now I'd be playing Sharon," observed Vrushika.

Since the actress is being paired opposite Shantanu Maheshwari aka Swayam, we asked her if she has met him yet, to which she promptly replied, "He is very helpful. He keeps guiding me all the time. In fact, everybody on the sets is very helpful."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shantanu-maheshwari-very-helpful-d3s-vrushika-mehta

Edited by D3fication - 25 December 2012 at 2:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Prithvi_ntca21ShantanuSoulArdour.lyfisbeautiful_bellaSwan_yasri-monica---Tanzz--Pooja-J--Rose--BeulaSwaRonmarauderSuku_SwaRon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Sharon: Vrushika Mehta's Interview." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
TFS...

she has good dancing experience...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Phosphenes

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
TFS. Her enthusiasm for dance is really good to see. 

Phosphenes

Phosphenes

Goldie

Phosphenes

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

TFS...

she has good dancing experience...

Welcome. :)

Yes she definitely has a good track record in dancing. I Googled her and saw that she has won many solo and duet dance competitions in various college festivals. Happy that atleast she'll be able to justify Sharon on that front. Wishing her all the best for her new journey! :)

Phosphenes

Goldie

Phosphenes

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

TFS. Her enthusiasm for dance is really good to see. 

Definitely. Really liking her enthusiasm. Hope she'll be able to bring a lot of her positive energy onscreen too! 

marauder

--Tanzz--

IF-Dazzler

--Tanzz--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
All my best wishes to her... Smile

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. No doubt, she is a fabulous dancer and I hope she turns out to be a decent actress. Wishing her all the best for the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top