IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

Hi Unhappy
Hi Riti, itni sad kyun hai dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#5 (Page 9)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Exactly 1 year before as on todays date. declares in his sabha that, he has written new achar samhita, Maharshi Narad comes in the sabha, and starts irritiating Prajapati daksha who says that He has the habit of interfering in others personal matters. On his way out he sees Sati coming with the lotuses and asks her, princess in this state, I have heard that u have done some big deed. Sati says tht she is doing prayaschit for her deed. Narad teses her by saying. Shiv has a very different personality and he is very attractive in a different way. Sati takes leave of him saying she has to start her prayaschit as it is already delayed and takes his leave. Maharshi narad goes to Kailash to Meet Lord Shiva.
I was fida over each and every episode, they were too beautiful. Kash woh din wapas la pate.

me too...Cry  Cry

divyadaya13

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
actually what was different then was that mahadev was really a mystery to us...he was intriguing and err..attractive not only to sati but to all of us too Wink...we didnt know him much then...isliye tab mazaa hi kuch aur hi tha LOL...
but now we know mahadev only too well LOL
he has become predictable.
and anyways...we dint see any pre-wedding love story for mahadev and parvati...as sati had already fallen in love with him...Day Dreaming
to sati ke time pe they showed how they fell in love with each other...and that was the best part for me! Cry  Heart

divyadaya13

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Originally posted by divyadaya13

Exactly 1 year before as on todays date. declares in his sabha that, he has written new achar samhita, Maharshi Narad comes in the sabha, and starts irritiating Prajapati daksha who says that He has the habit of interfering in others personal matters. On his way out he sees Sati coming with the lotuses and asks her, princess in this state, I have heard that u have done some big deed. Sati says tht she is doing prayaschit for her deed. Narad teses her by saying. Shiv has a very different personality and he is very attractive in a different way. Sati takes leave of him saying she has to start her prayaschit as it is already delayed and takes his leave. Maharshi narad goes to Kailash to Meet Lord Shiva.
I was fida over each and every episode, they were too beautiful. Kash woh din wapas la pate.

me too...Cry  Cry

pata hai jab bhi main old episodes YT main dekhti hoon, dil abhi bhi utna hi jor se dhadakta hai. Initially un dono ka ek bhi shot saath main nahin tha, but dil jor jor se dhadkane lagta tha. aur BG music used to be so haunting,it used to give me goose bumps.

--Yukthi--

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

actually what was different then was that mahadev was really a mystery to us...he was intriguing and err..attractive not only to sati but to all of us too Wink...we didnt know him much then...isliye tab mazaa hi kuch aur hi tha LOL...
but now we know mahadev only too well LOL
he has become predictable.
and anyways...we dint see any pre-wedding love story for mahadev and parvati...as sati had already fallen in love with him...Day Dreaming
to sati ke time pe they showed how they fell in love with each other...and that was the best part for me! Cry  Heart
Mythology main itna beautifully luv story aj tak nahin dikhaya. Mohit and Mouni looked so hot together, they look made for each other yaar. I keep drooling over them. I luv to see them together, so i again and again watch the old episodes.

--Yukthi--

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Yukti and divya so true yaar.
Mis dhose days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13--Yukthi--

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Yukti and divya so true yaar.
Mis dhose days.
Good Mng Foru, old epis ke baarein main likhte waqt, sab emotional ho jaate hain. Old epis kitne mysterious hua karte the na, Sati ka story bahut baar suna tha, par itne detail main aur itna beautifully aj tak nahi dekha tha, mere dimag se Shiv Sati jaate hi nahin, Mohit Mouni hi shiv sati roop main dikhayi dete hain 

Edited by divyadaya13 - 25 December 2012 at 11:57pm

--Yukthi--

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
sorry yaar...thoda emotional ho gayi thi  aur itna lamba post likh diya...

divyadaya13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.