Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SG Gup- Shup corner part 3...!!! (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 82

Page 1 Page 81
Page   of 82

Supertrouper

Goldie

Supertrouper

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
The only good thing abt todays Epi was suvis fourth wall talk wid us... Outcm sad tha but it was good to have her share her thoughts wid us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SG Gup- Shup corner part 3...!!! (Page 82)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Chalo dekhte hai..ye week waise bhi mushkil se hi nikalna hai Big smile

Supertrouper

Goldie

Supertrouper

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Haan yeh week to difficult hai hi aur nxt week work trips and deadlines to meet.god y don't v get vacations.vacs lete hai toh Bhi dimaag toh yehi sochta hai...workload badh jayega...
Well kya kar sakte hai... It's life

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Haan yeh week to difficult hai hi aur nxt week work trips and deadlines to meet.god y don't v get vacations.vacs lete hai toh Bhi dimaag toh yehi sochta hai...workload badh jayega...
Well kya kar sakte hai... It's life

I mean mushkil se nikalna hai in d context of content shown in SG...Wink

Supertrouper

Goldie

Supertrouper

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Haan haan I know but mere liye toh double trouble hai na...pata nahi I ll b able to watch or not.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Haan haan I know but mere liye toh double trouble hai na...pata nahi I ll b able to watch or not.

Busy toh me also..but i think i will be able to watch all the episode tomorrow Big smile since last tuesday..Smile

Supertrouper

Goldie

Supertrouper

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Chalo bye for now. Gnsdtc.Ll meet Tom if I m alive.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.